Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

BNMC wrote: »
    " I'm bared coz on d way dare jazz dropped a orange peal I said I'd pick it up but he said not good enughf and wants to fine me300 ...... picken a toy up for jazz

Is the child called Jazz?????????:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    This person has serious issues. They want people not to judge them until they've walked in their shoes but don't want any sympathy or advice? It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

symphony :pac:

I'll be laughing all day at some of these!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

pc7 wrote: »

Jacinta perhaps?

Or else its Jeff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

razorblunt wrote: »
    Jacinta perhaps?

Or else its Jeff.

Could it be a shortened skanger version of Jason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Jasmine? Or Jazzmyne? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

harney wrote: »
    I am so tempted to drop this in one of the transport forums and stand back :) *

Please do it!! I will even provide the popcorn:D

A bus driver that hands out €300 fines for dropped orange peels? I dunno guys but my gut is telling me there is more to this story than meets the eye:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

fussyonion wrote: »
    me nanny god rest her sole !

shes in a better plaice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Presumably conceived while listening to Miles Davis :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Custardpi wrote: »

Or DJ Jazzy Jeff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Custardpi wrote: »

Bitches be brewin

• Advertisement

shes in a better plaice

Yeah, she's with the anglefish now. xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Haha I'm at work giggling away to myself here you guys are a funny bunch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

A horse named Jazz running in the 3.25 Doncaster today, I just had to back it!!!

but it didn't win!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

shes in a better plaice

most thanks i have ever got for a post..thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Wot tym dus d chinese close at tnyte any1"
    "wok over n see if its open, dnt ya hav legs"
    "shut ur trap im jst wondrin lyk i rly need a 4in1"
    "the chinese is like ur legs, alwys open"
    "ha ha see u u slu' w8 til i c u"

An hour later:

"rip 2 me ma who i miss a lot latly ovr d pst fw weeks its bin 5yrs but jesus i miss ye terrible,i no ur watchin me n ur partyin wit d angles"

I like the idea of an angle partying, don't you?
    Also, the irony that someone who typoed "walk" as "wok" in light of the subject, was lost on them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Also, the irony that someone who typoed "walk" as "wok" in light of the subject, was lost on them all

And there I was about to congratulate them on being capable of making a pun :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭GenieOz

"Wot tym dus d chinese close at tnyte any1"
    "wok over n see if its open, dnt ya hav legs"
    "shut ur trap im jst wondrin lyk i rly need a 4in1"
    "the chinese is like ur legs, alwys open"
    "ha ha see u u slu' w8 til i c u"

An hour later:

"rip 2 me ma who i miss a lot latly ovr d pst fw weeks its bin 5yrs but jesus i miss ye terrible,i no ur watchin me n ur partyin wit d angles"

I like the idea of an angle partying, don't you?
    Also, the irony that someone who typoed "walk" as "wok" in light of the subject, was lost on them all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Brings a tear to me eye. I hope there is someone to give me such a fitting tribute when I am gone to the great curry house in the sky.

GenieOz wrote: »
    .Angle Party

Nice pic, that's acute little one in the corner.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Shamelessly robbed from the You Laugh You Lose thread:

Really?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Bitch Please Look At Me Then Look At You Its Quiet Clear Who's Jelous Of Who You Want What I Left Over 100Tyms Feel Free To Be Hes Rebound .. You'd Suit He's Standerd Range Hunnie SoLow They Can't Be Found I Own Hes Heart Babes Theres Nothing You Can Do Keep Throwing Urself At Hym I Supose Caus Itz Nothing New 2 U :*:) feeling happy.

Classy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I love when people post this stuff
    10255849_672588396122233_7024507495144900923_n.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

This one isn't even funny, it is the strangest page I have ever been directed to look at. It is a mother of 4 kids, who posts videos and ramblings about her life and troubles with her ex. As of last night her children were taken off her by the HSE, she posted a video an hour later?????? I don't know if she is ill and needs help or is just doing it all for attention either way it is a reason on by itself to be able to ban people from Facebook for their own good. Its a public page so not sure if I can name it so Mods please remove if I can't SNIP

siblers wrote: »
    I love when people post this stuff
    10255849_672588396122233_7024507495144900923_n.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

This one isn't even funny, it is the strangest page I have ever been directed to look at. It is a mother of 4 kids, who posts videos and ramblings about her life and troubles with her ex. As of last night her children were taken off her by the HSE, she posted a video an hour later?????? I don't know if she is ill and needs help or is just doing it all for attention either way it is a reason on by itself to be able to ban people from Facebook for their own good. Its a public page so not sure if I can name it so Mods please remove if I can'tSNIP

This cannot be a real page?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

CarMe wrote: »
    This cannot be a real page?

There's a YouTube page too, I reckon its real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Just looked at her first You Tube video from Valentine's Day. Still on the fence about its authenticity.

Just looked at her first You Tube video from Valentine's Day. Still on the fence about its authenticity.

At first I thought it was a hope your ok hun piss take but looking through it yesterday I'm sad to think it really is true :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

It's a clear example of how children's right to privacy are being breached by parents.

At first I thought it was a hope your ok hun piss take but looking through it yesterday I'm sad to think it really is true :(

and possibly used as evidence in the court proceedings...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

It really highlights how on the ball the hope your ok hun page was. It's extraordinarily depressing just skimming through that page.

Her family and friends really need to step in and have her step away from Facebook, how they even let it get this far is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

She seems seriously unhinged.That can't be good for kids especially as they are all identifiable in photos. I agree, someone needs to step in and help her. Very sad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

God none of those videos should be public.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Oh my God have just watched some, the poor woman is clearly not well I think it's very sad!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This is shocking and something I don't see as entertainment. Those poor kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Scrolln d book wit Brandon we cum across tis pic.. He goes Wow ma wen was ta I'm lik wat? he like wen did u get tat taken? Eh son tats not me... Haaa my child I bloody wish it was me

The photo was that of Michelle Keegan (I had to google the image to find out who she was) in a bikini.

And the comments made me laugh too. Loads of people saying its true etc
    (They're lying)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Wilberto wrote: »
    Shamelessly robbed from the You Laugh You Lose thread:

Really?

I posted that on Facebook a few days ago and I was told to buy organic eggs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Duz ne1 no if me fone will work in Donegal cuz its a different country and all?
    i'm tinking it jus mite, hun, buh try and chang de currenecy first be4 ya go. ya cant b 2 carful, righ?

Yeh an make sur ta get ur vaxina viscatishuns vanshikachuns dem nedel yokes dun b4 ya go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sara1

This post has been deleted.

sara1 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Ah, Purple Hugh - a demon for the ladies with drink in him. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

From "Nice Guy":

"So, most of you should know my type; quirky, intelligent, cute, pettitte, and romantic. The somewhat popular nerdy girl next door. Somewhere old enough to drink but young enough to still be discovering life and the universe. Someone who appreciates family and wants one of her own someday. She's content to relax at home, or to go out for a night on the town. Honest, caring and sweet.

Anyone know anybody like that they would want to try to introduce me to?? Anyone?"

Friend 1: "you have to go out and seek her. You can't rely on anyone to introduce you to this girl".

Tetra your 'nice guy' friend seriously freaks me out, he is a serial killer in the making, never leave a puppy with him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭BearBanjer

Tetra wrote: »
    From "Nice Guy":

"So, most of you should know my type; quirky, intelligent, cute, pettitte, and romantic. The somewhat popular nerdy girl next door. Somewhere old enough to drink but young enough to still be discovering life and the universe. Someone who appreciates family and wants one of her own someday. She's content to relax at home, or to go out for a night on the town. Honest, caring and sweet.

Anyone know anybody like that they would want to try to introduce me to?? Anyone?"

Friend 1: "you have to go out and seek her. You can't rely on anyone to introduce you to this girl".

He'll be writing those posts for the rest of his life. Poor fool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭MrVestek

From "Nice Guy":

Reminds me of something you'd see on /r/justneckbeardthings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

"Like for alright,Goodlooking,fit dont like if ur ugly dont wanna disapoint yis��"

From a 14 year old cousin of mine. And we wonder why our youth are committing suicide.

Sigh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

From "Nice Guy":

He wants one of those manic pixie dream girls, who only exist onscreen for Nice Guys like him to fantasise about

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Someone I went to school with tagged themselves at the cemetery.....

How respectful

• Advertisement

This just popped up on my newsfeed
    As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have lots of friends and more important to have real ones.

Posted by someone with 700 or so facebook friends. The irony is lost on her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement