Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

"Saturday night…..I can smell the carnage peeps". Posted every f*cking Sat night.

"Oh God….I have the fear". Posted every f*cking Sunday.

Age of person: 33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

sadie06 wrote: »
    "Saturday night…..I can smell the carnage peeps". Posted every f*cking Sat night.

"Oh God….I have the fear". Posted every f*cking Sunday.

Age of person: 33

Next Sunday at the crack of dawn, tag him/her in hundreds of random posts and pictures, so the notifications will add a heart attack to the hangover. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"Well that's a bit odd - in Starbucks, some dishevelled looking guy comes in and sits beside me…he looked at my giant cookie and said "that looks great...I'm starving, would you mind if I sampled a bit?"! I was a bit taken aback but I felt sorry for the guy so I broke it in two and gave him half...he kept saying "thanks a million, you're a star"...So I was chatting to him for a minute and he said he usually goes to the homeless shelter for food every day but it is closed on bank holiday Monday... then a staff member came over and told him to leave and he started shouting that "working for a corporation like Starbucks is stupid"…"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Im not sure who is worse, the girl that puts up a status every hour on average, half of which are telling us why she is crying or the girl who has to put up something that made her happy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭emz8

"If iv a job does that mean I'm self employed ? I hate filling out forms without help"

She's in her twenties.

Her updates are some of my FB faves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

What are the summer months my friend thinks it starts in may I think it's June!! Pleaz help!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

"I'm loosing the plot the missus just turns the lights out an I can't see fuk all then I thought my hair in my face was the fukin cat now as it's 4:20 somewhere excuse me an goodnight y'all"

i don't even...

I'm loosing the plot the missus just turns the lights out an I can't see fuk all then I thought my hair in my face was the fukin cat now as it's 4:20 somewhere excuse me an goodnight y'all

i don't even...

Ah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

"I'm loosing the plot the missus just turns the lights out an I can't see fuk all then I thought my hair in my face was the fukin cat now as it's 4:20 somewhere excuse me an goodnight y'all"

i don't even...

They're stoned and they think it makes them super cool

Just saw a picure on facebook about human trafficking. Signs that say "Real men dont buy girls" being held by hipsters. I was about to hop out to tesco and pick one up but then I saw and thought "you know what, maybe it is wrong", Im going to go tell every man I know to stop buying girls. Better remind them rape is bad too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Damn it, there goes my plans for the weekend! :( Why did nobody inform me of this sooner???

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭cynicalcough

Jeez not going to link to it but has anyone been following developments on that page that was mentioned a little while ago? Crazy. That poor family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Yeah it's quite disturbing. I hope it all gets peacefully resolved eventually.

What's this then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sara1

This post has been deleted.

Jeez not going to link to it but has anyone been following developments on that page that was mentioned a little while ago? Crazy. That poor family.
    Yeah it's quite disturbing. I hope it all gets peacefully resolved eventually.
    Newaglish wrote: »
    What's this then?
    sara1 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Oh noes. With this coy half-publicness, we are become facebook. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Me three!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Muise... wrote: »
    Oh noes. With this coy half-publicness, we are become facebook. :mad:

Hope ur ok hun

You're all vagueboarding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

clairethemammy escaped from a maximum security prison through a skylight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

So glad were not true to da next round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Works at 'bein a fcukin boss'
    (17 year old schoolgirl)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

dee_mc wrote: »
    (17 year old schoolgirl)

I'm calling it now - our first female Taoiseach!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Custardpi wrote: »
    I'm calling it now - our first female Taoiseach!

Nawh man, she's a madam. That makes way more sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

dee_mc wrote: »
    (17 year old schoolgirl)

Then she'll be a Full-Time mad bastard when she leaves school. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Zzyzx

Then she'll be a Full-Time mad bastard when she leaves school. :rolleyes:

Works at: Full time mummy xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

#bring back our girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    #bring back our girls

A guy I know is always skating towards the line of good taste (and usually leaves it far behind lol) anyway, he put up a picture of the Spice Girls yesterday with the #bringbackourgirls hashtag.

I laughed!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Georgie13

One of the most irritating things on Facebook has to be when people keep sharing these big long stories that are obviously not real! There's an idiotic "Brad Pitt on loving his wife" one that I always see people liking/sharing, accompanied by a picture of him and Angelina Jolie, and it's clearly not written by him. It's obviously written by someone whose first language is not English because a lot of the sentences don't even make sense. It's also kind of sexist because it says things like "the woman is the reflection of the man", yet I always see girls sharing it and saying how romantic it is, like what the hell?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

someone "hit" off your wans buggy with the child inside it....

"Whoever Bumped Off That Beautiful Child .. If Ur Reading This Im Telling You Ill KICK YOU UP AND DOWN *La La Land*. First off whatever prob you hav with *maryann* is between ye, that beautiful baby boy has nothing to do with it. Go round them again and I promise you when i get bk der ill pull u by da top ov da head owt ov ur house and you will no all about it. Thats my friend and Best Friend {Baby Brother's} child. Your a sik bitch anyway to touch off a child. My Fighting days are over but ill fight for who and what I believe in. I dare ya to go round dem again.... *maryann* Mail Me Hun xx"

someone "hit" off your wans buggy with the child inside it....

"Whoever Bumped Off That Beautiful Child .. If Ur Reading This Im Telling You Ill KICK YOU UP AND DOWN *La La Land*. First off whatever prob you hav with *maryann* is between ye, that beautiful baby boy has nothing to do with it. Go round them again and I promise you when i get bk der ill pull u by da top ov da head owt ov ur house and you will no all about it. Thats my friend and Best Friend {Baby Brother's} child. Your a sik bitch anyway to touch off a child. My Fighting days are over but ill fight for who and what I believe in. I dare ya to go round dem again.... *maryann* Mail Me Hun xx"

Stupid bint probably had some huge 4x4 and ploughs straight through everyone.

Georgie13 wrote: »
    One of the most irritating things on Facebook has to be when people keep sharing these big long stories that are obviously not real! There's an idiotic "Brad Pitt on loving his wife" one that I always see people liking/sharing, accompanied by a picture of him and Angelina Jolie, and it's clearly not written by him. It's obviously written by someone whose first language is not English because a lot of the sentences don't even make sense. It's also kind of sexist because it says things like "the woman is the reflection of the man", yet I always see girls sharing it and saying how romantic it is, like what the hell?

u dint cryed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

https://scontent-b-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1609702_686151714776132_9212296993840341703_n.jpg

Saw this beauty the other week.

"Well, it's way past my bedtime. Will I see you in the morning?"

Him: mama mia wit my sexy woman luv u bby wit all my heart ur my world cant wait for our bby to b born roll on september xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her: i luv u 2 my gawjus hubby..u nd r bby r my life i cudnt wish for mre..sep cnt cme fast enuf 2 meet r lil 1 bby ul be a bril daddy..love u mre than anytin bbe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Him: and ul b d bst mammy in d hole world im countin dwn d days til im wit in in d labour ward and u callin me all d names under d sun lol only jokin my sxc woman me luv u lng tym me so ****** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her: thanks bbe.haha il have u strangled bby..dey'l av ta call a doc for u 2 huni nly messn huni iwudnt do a ting lyk dat!!haha dat ryt me lve u lng tym 2 my sexi man mwah mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Kill them with fire!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Him: mama mia wit my sexy woman luv u bby wit all my heart ur my world cant wait for our bby to b born roll on september xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her: i luv u 2 my gawjus hubby..u nd r bby r my life i cudnt wish for mre..sep cnt cme fast enuf 2 meet r lil 1 bby ul be a bril daddy..love u mre than anytin bbe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Him: and ul b d bst mammy in d hole world im countin dwn d days til im wit in in d labour ward and u callin me all d names under d sun lol only jokin my sxc woman me luv u lng tym me so ****** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her: thanks bbe.haha il have u strangled bby..dey'l av ta call a doc for u 2 huni nly messn huni iwudnt do a ting lyk dat!!haha dat ryt me lve u lng tym 2 my sexi man mwah mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sexy, sxc and sexi all making appearances. Why does he use two different spelling for it?! What the fudge is wrong with these people?! Tell them how great they are TO THEIR FACE GOD DAMN IT. Jesus.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

The poor child has no hope :(

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    The poor child has no hope :(

They'll probably plug its umbilical cord into a socket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

I rolled my eyes so hard and so many times that I just saw the extinction of the dinosaurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Was singing this freaky old tune to myself today. Had to hunt down the vid. Scary minty bastard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

I've seen a few people post "no toilet paper, goodbye socks". I think we've got ourselves a new 'awareness' status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I've seen a few people post "no toilet paper, goodbye socks". I think we've got ourselves a new 'awareness' status.
    One would hope so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Post from today::

"me baby stopped breathin earlir and me da gave him mout 2 mout an saved his life i owe u evrythin da jesus me nerves wer shot now i tink i dsrve a few bulmers an hope the little shi*bag dosnt stop brthing again cos me das gon da pub"

:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

fussyonion wrote: »

"me baby stopped breathin earlir and me da gave him mout 2 mout an saved his life i owe u evrythin da jesus me nerves wer shot now i tink i dsrve a few bulmers an hope the little shi*bag dosnt stop brthing again cos me das gon da pub"

Why do these people feel the need to sustain the world's population??

Wilberto wrote: »
    Why do these people feel the need to sustain the world's population??

This girl is 27 and has four children. 'Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fussyonion wrote: »

A call to Social Services Child Welfare Dept. is the only option in this case. What sort of parent calls their own baby a 'little sh*tbag?
    Also, I notice that those are about the only words spelt correctly in the whole post.
    There definitely are some people who shouldn't be allowed to procreate :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

coolhull wrote: »
    What sort of parent calls their own baby a 'little sh*tbag?

Alot of parents would call their children all sorts of vulgar names in my experience. Often to their face.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Alot of parents would call their children all sorts of vulgar names in my experience. Often to their face.

If that the case, they're hardly worthy of the name 'parents' :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

A call to Social Services Child Welfare Dept. is the only option in this case. What sort of parent calls their own baby a 'little sh*tbag?
    Also, I notice that those are about the only words spelt correctly in the whole post.
    There definitely are some people who shouldn't be allowed to procreate :mad:
    If that the case, they're hardly worthy of the name 'parents'

Really? Do you think my son should be taken into state care because I call him a little bollocks every now and then?

Get a fucking grip.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Really? Do you think my son should be taken into state care because I call him a little bollocks every now and then?

Get a fucking grip.

How come your swear-word wasn't starred out?!
    #AreYouTheChosenOne?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement