Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Emma is his bird.

How did she get out of her cage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Popped up on my news feed recently
    right everyone people always say it but i really dont know whats worst being a rat or being a rapist

Christ

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

A few months ago but will post now

Girl in late 20's uploads pic of Basil and says:

'Yum fresh basil - but it's making me crave mojitos !! '

Reply: 'Why would basil make you crave mojitos???'

OP: 'U know those green leaves at d bottom of ur glass??!'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Skeleton XIII

" I can't spell? Hahaha good one I think your the one that needs to have a look in the dictionary and realize that km spelling perfectly right and your the one spelling like a two year old now go suck your fathers dick ya immature little ****!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Dancor wrote: »
    Popped up on my news feed recently

Christ

He's the cumshot his mother should have swallowed

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

Seeing loads of statuses about the weather lately and most accompanied by pictures of beaches or parks which are nice but are just an excuse to get their legs and knees in a pic, taking pictures with the camera on their stomachs.

I've another friend who's become very fond of shadow selfies 'my shadow on the beach' my shadow against a tree' WTF!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Kaycee2 wrote: »
    Seeing loads of statuses about the weather lately and most accompanied by pictures of beaches or parks which are nice but are just an excuse to get their legs and knees in a pic, taking pictures with the camera on their stomachs.

I've another friend who's become very fond of shadow selfies 'my shadow on the beach' my shadow against a tree' WTF!!

It's not the knees and legs I mind the most, it's the big ugly nobbly-toed feet in those pics I object to :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I draw a face on my penis and then I take picture of it against different backgrounds - Willy at the beach, Willy by the tree - that sort of thing. They are very tastefully done…

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jinonatron

****n gutted no money wen i went ovr..hav 2 go dwn nw 2 the dole nw itself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Jinonatron wrote: »
    I get the first bit.... but what does the second bit mean? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,303 ✭✭✭batistuta9

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I get the first bit.... but what does the second bit mean? :confused:

they've to go to the dole office (to see why their money wasn't in)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Jinonatron wrote: »
    batistuta9 wrote: »
    they've to go to the dole office (to see why their money wasn't in)

Jesus, that's tough, they must be exhausted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

"free da weed,,,,, make bob marley proud of his creation...RIP legendz"

Yes ladies and gentleman. Bob Marley planted the first ever cannabis seed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

I draw a face on my penis and then I take picture of it against different backgrounds - Willy at the beach, Willy by the tree - that sort of thing. They are very tastefully done…

You should take a picture of it in a big crowd so we can play Where's Willy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Muise... wrote: »

Tried it at the Zoo. The popo didn't see it as an expression of my artistic side for some reason…

• Advertisement

Tried it at the Zoo. The popo didn't see it as an expression of my artistic side for some reason…

I actually looked up popo thinking it was an exotic animal. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Muise... wrote: »
    Or behind bars so we can shout ''Free Willy'' :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭rob w

Kaycee2 wrote: »

Hot dogs or legs?!?

http://hot-dog-legs.tumblr.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

**** me. This one takes the biscuit. Someone on my wall always posting quotes

"You know you love someone when you save their texts and reread dem when no one is watchin ya - Marilyn Monroe"

Eh......Text messaging wasnt even invented when Marilyn Monroe died you absolute doughnut.

Read that insult as "Dung ****" dunno why, but it sounded funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

This made me laugh :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Fluxfan

"ya muppet i told ya not to mail me now uve annoyed me fuk tellin ur bird ill go down kick ur door in and ull eat tis fone ya clown i wuldnt get up on ya to get over mountjoy wall ...."

same person:

"oh stop my x went to rid me over 6th floor in turkey he gotsum fright wen the nalcony shook haha i do meet them lol ...."

The same person works at "BED"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

ppcperson wrote: »
    "ya muppet i told ya not to mail me now uve annoyed me fuk tellin ur bird ill go down kick ur door in and ull eat tis fone ya clown i wuldnt get up on ya to get over mountjoy wall ...."

same person:

"oh stop my x went to rid me over 6th floor in turkey he gotsum fright wen the nalcony shook haha i do meet them lol ...."

The same person works at "BED"

Seems she is excelling in the University of Hard Knocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

All of these are from the same girl. She is always posting this type of stuff. She is very charming, as you'll see from her comments under her status in the third screenshot! :pac::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

All of these are from the same girl. She is always posting this type of stuff. She is very charming, as you'll see from her comments under her status in the third screenshot! :pac::p

She sounds like a catch, fill me in, why is she single?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

"Jus lost me best mate, no point in goin on now"

Jesus christ and the comments are worse. I always feel like people who post personal upset or trauma on social websites are not upset or traumatised at all. So tempted to write "goodbye Claire" underneath it.

dee_mc wrote: »
    She sounds like a catch, fill me in, why is she single?!

Well, funnily enough, she was recently engaged. For a month. Not kidding, her boyfriend proposed to her on Valentines day (original!), and they broke up on something like the 12 of march. I know this because during that month she put up around a million statuses about how he was her one true love :L Oh, and they had only been going out since like early January, and had moved in together after 2 weeks, so in total the entire relationship lasted 2 months :L (Once again- she literally posted all of this on her page! ).

She has been in love with at least 2 other guys since then! If anything I think she should maybe stick with the single life for a bit. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Well, funnily enough, she was recently engaged. For a month. Not kidding, her boyfriend proposed to her on Valentines day (original!), and they broke up on something like the 12 of march. I know this because during that month she put up around a million statuses about how he was her one true love :L Oh, and they had only been going out since like early January, and had moved in together after 2 weeks, so in total the entire relationship lasted 2 months :L (Once again- she literally posted all of this on her page! ).

She has been in love with at least 2 other guys since then! If anything I think she should maybe stick with the single life for a bit. :rolleyes:

So she's basically Jordan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

WellThen? wrote: »
    "Jus lost me best mate, no point in goin on now"

Jesus christ and the comments are worse. I always feel like people who post personal upset or trauma on social websites are not upset or traumatised at all. So tempted to write "goodbye Claire" underneath it.

It's a cry for help from a vulnerable person. Some friend you are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Oh please post more of her drama :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I remember that story from here. I'm full sure you posted a few of her statuses from that time!! :D:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 14,473 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

She has to have posted at least 1 - I'm sick of people talking behind my back, thinking they know about my life. You know sht... So don't think you know me or know anything about me etc etc

(obviously spelt in that language that I can't grasp - or that my autocorrect won't allow!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm

drunk?? :D :P

• Administrators Posts: 14,473 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Wilberto wrote: »
    drunk?? :D :P

*hic*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

He's at it again, check out this little dinger :

I apologize in addvance of de peeple who wit tikets for gart bruks dats canseld, but for fuk sake ders MUCH mor important tings in de cuntry, hospitals, homeless, pay cuts, no room for elderly in A&E, childrens hospitals...tipicle guvernment..... get over it and talk about important tings, corupt fukers

Reply 1 - Lol grt minds think alike

OP - Its trew dow, again ill say guvernment ar *****

Reply 2 - Feck of D Im going d lost lol it's only a ticket ur rite worst things to worry about cuz x

Now whilst the sentiment is lovely, one would think that surely his phone should have some form of autocorrect, or has he programmed in all the wrong spelling of "tingz" in the dictionary...

I remember that story from here. I'm full sure you posted a few of her statuses from that time!! :D:D:pac:

I forgot I posted about the failed-engagement bit actually :o Yeah, I have posted in this thread quite a few times and I am fairly sure every single time has been about the same girl :pac: She is incredibly entertaining. Sometimes it is hard to believe that she is a real person and not some sort of parody page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Some guy on my friends list is always liking his own posts :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

"just read garth mite pull out of all concerts"

A published writer and "qualified proofreader".

cantdecide wrote: »
    "just read garth mite pull out of all concerts"

A published writer and "qualified proofreader".

Gart musta bin ragin over it, de poor mite. xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭cynicalcough

Fieldog wrote: »
    tipicle guverment....

"...

Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭maximo31

'Serious nice people In thiland.walked through a mall with out a tee shirt . Three security men took a fence to it .an beat me half to death...tried to break my shoulder , back and legs weird bunch of ****s. Haha tell them that ure going to **** their mother grandmother , sister, and the say how much .... don't wear a tee shirt and they turn in to low flying helicopters . Would be a lovely place if their morals weren't up in their are. Any way having a great holiday only for loosing my bank card and definitely getting the worse beating of my life , twas like being in a Bruce Lee film....'

Accompanied by pictures taken by himself in the shower of some of the bruises!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

jeez he was lucky he wasn't killed being hit by a fence ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Fluxfan

"passports and tickets at the ready, Belfast here we come!!"

(Sent from person travelling from Roi)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

'31 hours without food....still not hungry....must be a record for me.....think I might double it.'

Keep going lad do the world a favour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I just found a Fb page called " Love Angles".

It's nothing to do with geometry :o:eek:

Fiolina wrote: »
    I just found a Fb page called " Love Angles".

It's nothing to do with geometry :o:eek:

Clearly, it has to do with different positions during the act of love. The different angles with which one's can be at.

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Clearly, it has to do with different positions during the act of love. The different angles with which one's can be at.

:pac::pac:

That's it hun:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Status from Ricky Gervais just now:

Women, don't bother with fertility treatment. Just get a vicious dog and start smoking and wearing leggings. You'll have 6 kids in no time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Fieldog wrote: »
    de cuntry,

Best. Spelling. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Person A - No my parents just brought me up to understand and Write English. Guess they brought me up correctly.

Person B - Its right? Not write u dope lol

Person A - Lmfao no they brought me up to write correctly that's the right thing to do. Seriously go learn some grammar and stop drinking

How can you not know the difference between right and Write lol

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Person A - No my parents just brought me up to understand and Write English. Guess they brought me up correctly.

Person B - Its right? Not write u dope lol

Person A - Lmfao no they brought me up to write correctly that's the right thing to do. Seriously go learn some grammar and stop drinking

How can you not know the difference between right and Write lol

Lol indeed!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement