Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

WHO WRITES THIS!?!?! I think all the losers are copying and pasting these opinions from one putrid source, but I'd love to know what it is.

Prime example of why viral can sometimes be badddd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭TW Mr Tayto

Theres also the attention seekers classic " omg I can't believe some people can be so cruel/harsh/b@stards etc"

YES.

Or :
    "hd a sh1t day xxxxxxxxxx"
    First comment: "What's the matter?"
    Second comment: "wts up"
    Reply: "ii dnt wna talk bou it"

THEN WHY MOAN ON FACEBOOK.

Then you'll have someone come one with a big mushy spiritual post about angels, or something like that.

I feel better knowing that there are other people in the world, who get annoyed by this. This thread made my day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

^^^^^ Fecking hate that.

I hate the whole FML thing ( it took me weeks to figure out what that meant) And the woe betide me Bullshít.

My step.mother does nothing but put up shít about autism, ok we get it, you are obsessed with Autism!

And I don't care what your ex was doing with his new girlfriend, or that you had a huge bust up with your friend for the 5th time in a fortnight...... Actually thinking about it, too many people I know seem to not realise they are adults!

I love funny/witty/interesting comments, if it aint something that makes you smile, it should not be allowed! Too much depressing **** in the world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

the usual "im not perfect or have the good body but i am..." blah blah blah..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

This one cracked me up the other day (although maybe it just cracked me up because I know how ditsy she is)

it was around 11am and she said something like...

"lie in ths mornin cnt wait"

EH you're in it love, it's happening right now, you don't have to wait!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Geminicw

I know I one who posted her cravings everyday for the whole 9 months!!!
    today Im feeling like apples, an hour later god i'd love a bag of chips..
    lads what a retard....who cares??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Oh can't believe I forgot this one....

"What a nice day for christening"

"Who's christening are you going to?"

"Noones"

:D:pac:

Remember guys, everyone has one of these people on facebook who always makes ridiculously stupid comments and if you can't think who it is then it must be you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Last night.

Every 30 feckin seconds

"Nobody puts baby in a corner"

Just cos one of the channels was showing Dirty Dancing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

It is a full year since I deactivated my Facebook account. This thread confirms that I did the right thing and no longer have the mundane details of peoples lives drip-fed into my precious time.

'cptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

gatecrash wrote: »
    Last night.

Every 30 feckin seconds

"Nobody puts baby in a corner"

Just cos one of the channels was showing Dirty Dancing

hahahaha, that drove me mad last night, I think everyone in Ireland must have been watching that drivel last night...

...one of my friends, who seemed to have a bit more sense than others, was obviously annoyed with all this "baby in the corner" sh!te and wrote:

"nobody puts baby in a corner,cause her fat pecker nose wont fit,the tramp"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Apanachi wrote: »
    hahahaha, that drove me mad last night, I think everyone in Ireland must have been watching that drivel last night...

...one of my friends was obviously annoyed with all this "baby in the corner" sh!te and wrote:

"nobody puts baby in a corner,cause her fat pecker nose wont fit,the tramp"

Dammit, i wish i had thought of that last night!! I was too busy watching anything else though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

A friend of mine liked "Staring at a text trying to figure out what this Dyslexic bitch is saying"

I so badly wanted to say pot, meet kettle as I have to do the exact same thing with everything she posts as she tlks lk dis fr n resn n wnt uz ful stp r cmz r nytin!!!

i love my life i swear like xxxxx i love eva body in it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >3

yea.........seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

An idiot actually I'm friends with put up a status about a bank robbery he witnessed this week and gave every detail about how he called 999 on them......and of course, patted himself on the back cause hes a gób****e!

His page is on public too and he has every detail of his college to workplace. I'm expecting to hear he's been taken out by the end of the week.

Once a douche. Always a douche. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Friends are like knickers. Some crawl up your arse, some snap under pressure, some don't have the strength to hold you up, some get a little twisted, some are your favourite,some you can see right thru,some are cheap and just plain nasty and some actually cover your arse when you need them to.
    Repost for all your friends and give them a laugh

Who the fcuk wants friends like that?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

"spaquetti bolgense rail fckin noice"

Um...okay?

something thats worse than irritating updates about every single trivial detail about ones life.

is the wierd f*ckers that add you on facebook, but then never actually talk to you??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

Aoifey! wrote: »
    "spaquetti bolgense rail fckin noice"

Um...okay?

hahaha wtf?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

For the fifth time this month. Fúck off putting .com at the end of everything you twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

FearDark wrote: »
    For the fifth time this month. Fúck off putting .com at the end of everything you twat.

It's even worse when you hear people saying it in real life.

"We were totally locked.com last night"

*slap*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 pinkhop

Friend of mine who's in his mid 20's writes whoop whoop at the end of his sentences..

"Match on sunday whoop whoop"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

This was posted by a girl I know with a six week old baby...

Do I work? Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call at ALL hours the rest of my life. Re-post if you are a PROUD MOMMY ♥

CÛNT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Do I work? Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call at ALL hours the rest of my life. Re-post if you are a PROUD MOMMY ♥

CÛNT!

Ugh. Seriously. Ugh.

Puking on the screen territory that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

CÛNT!

Should have kept her legs closed then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Sitec wrote: »
    Should have kept her legs closed then.

:D

And Daddies don't have to this? We also have to put up with martyrdom!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Please copy & paste this to your status if you are constantly being asked to copy & paste something to your status by friends who copy & paste things to their statuses. Many people won't copy & paste this but my true sarcastic friends will copy & paste it because they know this was copied & pasted from a dear friend in need of more stuff to copy & paste...thank you! And don't forget the silly heart..♥

:pac: It made me LOL. I hate those bloody copy and paste virals. I can safely say that FB will not cure cancer/AIDS/diabetes/yadda yadda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

CÛNT!
    can you ask her to write me a sick note and drive me out to work to hand it in please:D,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Dirty dishes prove i feed my children, full bins prove i change my baby's nappies, messy floors prove that i let my kidz have fun, piles of clothes prove i keep my children in clean clothes, a messy bathroom proves that i bath my kidz So next time you walk into my house and see a mess Think twice before you judge!!! Keep this going if your a parent !!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

lot of people unhappy with the new facebook changes today......like the last time.....and the time before that....and the time before that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

booboo88 wrote: »
    something thats worse than irritating updates about every single trivial detail about ones life.

is the wierd f*ckers that add you on facebook, but then never actually talk to you??

That's what FB is for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I'm a little scared to be honest... someday you'll go on facebook and it'll be a human in that box...

It has been done, i've seen one of a guy who died, the gf or whatever put up pics of him in the coffin, i've also seen the same situation but a baby instead of a man. Didn't know any of these people btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

It has been done, i've seen one of a guy who died, the gf or whatever put up pics of him in the coffin, i've also seen the same situation but a baby instead of a man. Didn't know any of these people btw

Somebody put pictures of their dead baby on facebook?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,236 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

falan wrote: »
    Dirty dishes prove i feed my children, full bins prove i change my baby's nappies, messy floors prove that i let my kidz have fun, piles of clothes prove i keep my children in clean clothes, a messy bathroom proves that i bath my kidz So next time you walk into my house and see a mess Think twice before you judge!!! Keep this going if your a parent !!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

falan wrote: »

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sounds to me like they just can't keep their fucking house clean :rolleyes:

Although maybe that's because they're too busy being an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,236 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Although maybe that's because they're too busy being an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And a massive fúcking gobshíte. Don't forget that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

"Why does fb keep changin, there like a few people i know dont know what they want lol"

What is that supposed to even mean? Same one writes up everything her "lil miss" does, "lil miss so funny in d bath lol". "lil miss watchin spongbob lol". A few of her other gems from yesterday.

I should start reporting her posts as offensive for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 45 notwise

I hope the spastic that writes these statuses actually reads this cos she doesn't seem to have any idea what a [EMAIL="fu@king"]fu@king[/EMAIL] a hole she is!!
    This is just the last few statuses, there have been millions but don't have the time or energy to find the real gems! She's also one of these losers that posts pics of herself with a stupid pout on her. She's middlin struggling AT BEST!
    Making roast chicken, stuffing and roast potatoes for dinner.. yum yum can't wait :DChoccie cake in the oven.. yum yum :)

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh my hair is so short.... O.o

A relationship is only for two, but some bitches don't know how to count

Oh life.. d things u throw at me... :( what to do now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Hmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Somebody put pictures of their dead baby on facebook?

Now that i have seen first hand, the baby was dressed up in a few different outfits. I know grief can mess you up and all but thats just wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Facebook has made me hate women. Most of their status updates are copy and pastes, entries to competitions, Adele songs and overly emotional cries for pity. Of about 60 or so females im friends with, i would say about 6 or 7 of them are not complete idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Tayla wrote: »
    Oh can't believe I forgot this one....

"What a nice day for christening"

"Who's christening are you going to?"

"Noones"

:D:pac:

Remember guys, everyone has one of these people on facebook who always makes ridiculously stupid comments and if you can't think who it is then it must be you!!

Maybe the familys name was Noone? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Facebook seems to bring anger and hatred out in a lot of you! Either don't use it or delete all these "idiots" from it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

J. Marston wrote: »
    Dirty dishes prove i feed my children, full bins prove... interminable horse****e

First time i've ever wanted to thank a post more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Facebook has made me hate women. Most of their status updates are copy and pastes, entries to competitions, Adele songs and overly emotional cries for pity. Of about 60 or so females im friends with, i would say about 6 or 7 of them are not complete idiots.

As much as I hate to agree, I do. WTF is wrong with people, if you know somebody that has blah blah blah I know the ones that will repost this eh yeah the thick ones that can be very easily manipulated. But i'll disagree that it's just women because men do the same thing and it's even more pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

'its vino time'

usually posted by a recently single girl/woman on a weeknight

and followed by, 'who's with me girlies'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Comment : Ooooh... do tell.
    Comment : What's the goss?
    Comment : Tell us!!
    Status maker : Can't say it here. Too many nosey people. Mail sent!!! ;) x x x

:mad: FFS! What is the point of that? That's like going 'Did you hear about the..oh, actually no, never mind...'
    If you don't want people to know, don't put it in your news feed!!

attaention is everything for these sad cnuts.

Everything !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Pdfile wrote: »
    attaention is everything for these sad cnuts.

Everything !

I look forward to more of your own, small talk.

Ha-ha. I thumb me up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

LH Pathe wrote: »
    I look forward to more of your own, small talk.

Ha-ha. I thumb me up

i dont understand exactly what you said,

but thats alright.

*inserts smalltalk*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BrianJD

IT IS OFFICIAL. IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON, IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

Well, I better get right on it then......who believes this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭BoDiddly

Noted that the status update says "46 minutes ago near Cork ".

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement