Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

This made me laugh :o
    Dear really fat girls.. please do not try to dress as anything sexy or slutty for Halloween, try to stick to full costumes like a ghost, banshee or muslim ect. which are fairly cheap to construct at home so you'll have more money towards your big mac fund. Trust me no one wants to see an over weight girl squeeze into something tat highlights how many "x factor & chinese wit da girlos shure y nt" type of nights you've have had in the last few months.. or years, thank you. - the general public

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Cormac... wrote: »
    Damn straight, every time I see one of these "Only God can Judge me" statuses, I just go full judge on them, I judge everyone, as they do me, I believe anyone thinking the opposite is deluded. That being said I think a negative connuctivity has sprung up between "Judging someone" and "Thinking someone is a bad person". Being able to judge people, places, situations etc well is what keeps us from sending money to an imprisioned African Prince :pac:

I wonder do imprisoned African princes wear 'only God can judge me' t-shirts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

God still thinks they're a whore so it's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

"Well done Ireland, use bokkies basterds are yusless *cryinglaughemoji* x8 *shamrock* x6"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

At least try to show some compassion when pretending to be morally superior. Sometimes I wish I was friends with people just so I could unfriend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

At least try to show some compassion when pretending to be morally superior. Sometimes I wish I was friends with people just so I could unfriend them.

took the words out of my mouth, jaysis they could have at least pretended to care for the victim if they're gonna share it on their timeline...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Person A: Not a wink of sleep in two nights, like a zombie going around this morning.

Person B: Notting as bad ders tabs u can get calms der called der suppose to b good!!!Ya u get em n d cemhist u sud try em

The exclamation marks and the cemhist did it for me. I'll have a look at this friend of a frendz pst 2mro. Going by their form there's bound to be more gemz!! LOL

Person A: Not a wink of sleep in two nights, like a zombie going around this morning.

Person B: Notting as bad ders tabs u can get calms der called der suppose to b good!!!Ya u get em n d cemhist u sud try em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I think we share a Facebook friend. Unless that's been doing the rounds as a feminist thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I think we share a Facebook friend. Unless that's been doing the rounds as a feminist thing?

The person wasnt a friend of myself, a friend of mine liked it so it came up for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

sligojoek wrote: »

Had to read that a few times.

Is it 10/27 words that are spelled correctly in the second comment :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Had to read that a few times.

Is it 10/27 words that are spelled correctly in the second comment :eek:
    And apart from "called", all 2 and 3 letter words.

Moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

El Weirdo wrote: »
    And apart from "called", all 2 and 3 letter words.

Moron.
    Hey, the lady's in a hurry, leave her alone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

A friend of a friend talking about her child getting too much homework in junior infants.

So true and they think they should no all there letters so wroug if they can do ay letter bye there selfs there brl but they think there alway right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

demakinz wrote: »
    A friend of a friend talking about her child getting too much homework in junior infants.

"So true and they think they should no all there letters so wroug if they can do ay letter bye there selfs there brl but they think there alway right"

I presume that status is an unbelievably sharp piece of humour and not how someone actually spells?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Applause

"So true and they think they should no all there letters so wroug if they can do ay letter bye there selfs there brl but they think there alway right"

I presume that status is an unbelievably sharp piece of humour and not how someone actually spells?

I don't see any humour in it, though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

"Work dun ✔ cleaning dun ✔ walk dun ✔ dinner dun ✔ now wat ta du 4 d rest of d nite"

Learn to spell, maybe??

How difficult is it to spell "done" correctly? It only has one extra letter!! I have no problem with people who are genuinely bad at spelling, but people who purposely spell words incorrectly for no apparent reason annoy me so, so much. Like, why would you spell the word 'do' with a 'u' instead of the 'o'?! That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

''Wish dis hangovr wud fuk off''

From the same woman who posted her 20 week scan picture of ''daddies big boii'' the previous week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lucyfur wrote: »

From the same woman who posted her 20 week scan picture of ''daddies big boii'' the previous week.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

That's actually disgraceful if true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Ova d moon got news today dat dey finally have a council house for me and my princess im just delited"

"id say u r hun thats great"
    "trilled 2 bitz 4 ye an ur little minime"
    "well dun darlin didn i tel ya ya'd get sumwhere soon if ya kept bajering sin fein"
    "congratz chick im glad an after all uve bin tru"
    "tanks girlos im off to bnq tomoro an get dis kip furnished! lampshades n duvetts all de way an dont 4get the housewarmin in a few weeks we'l blo the roof off de gaff"
    "dat we will darlin dat we will. so proud of u chicken"
    "tanx ma"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

So proud of your daughter (I presume) for getting a council house :eek:

Jebus, how do some people manage to tie their shoes in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Ova d moon got news today dat dey finally have a council house for me and my princess im just delited"

"id say u r hun thats great"
    "trilled 2 bitz 4 ye an ur little minime"
    "well dun darlin didn i tel ya ya'd get sumwhere soon if ya kept bajering sin fein"
    "congratz chick im glad an after all uve bin tru"
    "tanks girlos im off to bnq tomoro an get dis kip furnished! lampshades n duvetts all de way an dont 4get the housewarmin in a few weeks we'l blo the roof off de gaff"
    "dat we will darlin dat we will. so proud of u chicken"
    "tanx ma"
    'sin fein' doesn't like being 'bajered'... You wouldn't like them when they're angry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Bahahaha. That's it. ****ing post of the year.

In fairness, she got off to a good start but after the seventh word she went rapidly downhill.

The exclamation marks and the cemhist did it for me. I'll have a look at this friend of a frendz pst 2mro. Going by their form there's bound to be more gemz!! LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some sort of freaky double posting happened there.

Probably my fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

" water charges rable rable rable"-posted from my iPhone

"I have no money I can barely afford to live because of this government, rabble rabble rabble "-posted from my iPad

" Overthrow the Dail, people like me are broken barely able to put food on the table "-posted from my iPhone

" Me with my super expensive telescope that I've just bought myself, anyone recommend a camera I could use with it? " -posted from my iPhone.

*rolls eyes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭crybaby

Post some pictures of deformed babies on her wall and tell her to stop drinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I don't actually understand this one, anyone care to have a stab at translating? :pac:

Lisha wrote: »
    :(

Why does the :( face have more likes than the original post :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Why does the :( face have more likes than the original post

Because everyone knows how what it's like to have a raging hangover…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Because everyone knows how what it's like to have a raging hangover…

I don't, no matter how much I drink I never get em.

You may commence the hatred :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

" water charges rable rable rable"-posted from my iPhone

"I have no money I can barely afford to live because of this government, rabble rabble rabble "-posted from my iPad

" Overthrow the Dail, people like me are broken barely able to put food on the table "-posted from my iPhone

" Me with my super expensive telescope that I've just bought myself, anyone recommend a camera I could use with it? " -posted from my iPhone.

*rolls eyes*
    Is that you Joan? :p

I don't actually understand this one, anyone care to have a stab at translating? :pac:
    So true. The teachers think the kids should know all their letters and it's so wrong. If they can do any letter by themselves they're brilliant. The kids in junior infants get too much homework but the teachers always think they are right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    So true. The teachers think the kids should know all their letters and it's so wrong. If they can do any letter by themselves they're brilliant. The kids in junior infants get too much homework but the teachers always think they are right.

What a ****ing ******

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    So this person thinks her child should do less homework and not more? Cripes, what sort of Dumb facebook statuses will that child be posting in 10+ years?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So this person thinks her child should do less homework and not more? Cripes, what sort of Dumb facebook statuses will that child be posting in 10+ years?

You ok hun? X

I imagine any word over three letters will be a struggle to spell for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Someone I know wrote this on FB .... Love it!:D:D:D

Yesterday morning i had to go over to the garage and the road was flooded at the stop sighn at the round about so i went to cross over in front of it And there were a water installer van coming up from the ******** way and he drove straight in to the flood of water and drench me from head to toe so i called him a stupid so and so and he got out to me let me tell ye it was the wrong place wrong time and to the wrong man calling me all the names under the sun so he found himself on the flat of his back in the flood of water ,didnt want it that way if the same guy is reading this you jaw will be ok by next week just to let you know im 60 years old and your were about half that think before you act the *~~t with ppl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Don't you dare speak to me in bold writing young pup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

And?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

What did they get in the garage after though?!

Fcuking cliffhangers drive me mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Also, I don't understand what happened. Are these my feet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Beaner1

Sounds like forwards from grandparents. The sort of thing you'd read on snopes.

Drenching someone with a car is a crime as is the following assault.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Yu ok hun? X

I imagine any word over three letters will be a struggle to spell for them.
    Fixed your post :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

So a youngster (more than 10 years my junior) was dumb enough to stand at a flood on a road with traffic passing, then verbally and physically abuses somebody. Where's this non-story going?

Edit: he would be better off learning how to type/spell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I would say James Joyce is ****ting himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Earl Turner

Kalyke wrote: »
    Someone I know wrote this on FB .... Love it!:D:D:D

Yesterday morning i had to go over to the garage and the road was flooded at the stop sighn at the round about so i went to cross over in front of it And there were a water installer van coming up from the ******** way and he drove straight in to the flood of water and drench me from head to toe so i called him a stupid so and so and he got out to me let me tell ye it was the wrong place wrong time and to the wrong man calling me all the names under the sun so he found himself on the flat of his back in the flood of water ,didnt want it that way if the same guy is reading this you jaw will be ok by next week just to let you know im 60 years old and your were about half that think before you act the *~~t with ppl

Did you leave out the 'like and share if you love this!' part?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

If you don't like and share this in 20 seconds that old man will come and punch you in the face.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement