Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

I'm old so I can assault people yay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'm old so I can assault people yay

don't forget to include a water installer's van just to get the radicals on board.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

A water meter installer driving without due care, this thread is going to end well. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Is there something in the terms and conditions of Facebook that posts have to read like the person that wrote them is brain damaged?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Applause

Because everyone knows how what it's like to have a raging hangover…

I've only had alcohol around five times, never more than one glass, so I don't have a clue what it's like to have a hangover. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

This caught me out. Very funny

A few months ago i lent out close to €750.00.
    At the time i was their best mate, continuously calling and chatting about everything but now they always find an excuse not to talk when i call.
    Well, thank God i don´t need the money at the moment but it is getting out of hand and as i think i´ll never get to see that money again i thought i´d post this person´s profile so no one else will lend the ****er a euro again.
    Be very wary of this person!!!This is their profile: (links it to your own profile)

Comment under it, she fell for it
    "Dis is my profile page I dnt no ye ye fukin liein bastrd ye want me address I'll meet ye face t face ye fukin horror! Nevr owed a fukr a penny imme life!!!!"

Then she shared the statues on her page 40 mins later
    "Read dis mornin is it jus me r dus ny1 else tink dis is a bit sick??? Ders jokes nd givin sum1 a minor fukin heart attack!!!! W t f is wrong wit people????"

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

At the time i was their best mate, continuously calling and chatting about everything but now they always find an excuse not to talk when i call.
    Well, thank God i don´t need the money at the moment but it is getting out of hand and as i think i´ll never get to see that money again i thought i´d post this person´s profile so no one else will lend the ****er a euro again.
    Be very wary of this person!!!This is their profile: (links it to your own profile)

"Dis is my profile page I dnt no ye ye fukin liein bastrd ye want me address I'll meet ye face t face ye fukin horror! Nevr owed a fukr a penny imme life!!!!"

"Read dis mornin is it jus me r dus ny1 else tink dis is a bit sick??? Ders jokes nd givin sum1 a minor fukin heart attack!!!! W t f is wrong wit people????"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

ScumLord wrote: »
    Is there something in the terms and conditions of Facebook that posts have to read like the person that wrote them is brain damaged?

My feed has nothing like the stuff that's posted here. One batsh1t crazy hippy posting crystal statuses but that's it. I'm actually a horrific typist so I think my occasional typos are probably worse than any of my friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

swiftman wrote: »

What? I can't figure out who's who.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Ova d moon got news today dat dey finally have a council house for me and my princess im just delited"

"id say u r hun thats great"
    "trilled 2 bitz 4 ye an ur little minime"
    "well dun darlin didn i tel ya ya'd get sumwhere soon if ya kept bajering sin fein"
    "congratz chick im glad an after all uve bin tru"
    "tanks girlos im off to bnq tomoro an get dis kip furnished! lampshades n duvetts all de way an dont 4get the housewarmin in a few weeks we'l blo the roof off de gaff"
    "dat we will darlin dat we will. so proud of u chicken"
    "tanx ma"

I am working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day this year to fund the likes of this. Amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When god made me a traveller he told me I could roam free
    He said you don't need a house the land can be your home
    He gave me grass to lie on
    He gave me hedges and trees
    He doses my day with sunset and reopens it with a breeze
    He promised me lots of laughter
    He said I would suffer pain
    And after each break in sunshine there would be dark clouds of rain
    You gorjies will never accept me as long as I live on your land
    But god is always telling me he'll be there to hold my hand
    And so I tell you gorjies I don't mind where I roam
    Because god is there beside me and will always provide a home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

God told me 'thou shalt not steal'

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

When god made me a traveller he told me I could roam free
    He said you don't need a house the land can be your home
    He gave me grass to lie on
    He gave me hedges and trees
    He doses my day with sunset and reopens it with a breeze
    He promised me lots of laughter
    He said I would suffer pain
    And after each break in sunshine there would be dark clouds of rain
    You gorjies will never accept me as long as I live on your land
    But god is always telling me he'll be there to hold my hand
    And so I tell you gorjies I don't mind where I roam
    Because god is there beside me and will always provide a home

But. . . I thought Seamus Heaney died last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lisha wrote: »
    God told me 'thou shalt not steal'

I was going to put does god hold your hand when you've it on someone else's property too but don't want my house burnt to the ground and stripped for copper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

jamesbere wrote: »
    If you don't like and share this in 20 seconds that old man will come and punch you in the face.

Ow!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I saw this little beauty yesterday,

"I'm so proud of my little man, he's telling everyone he'll kick dere brains in. No fear on him."

Yea her "little man" is 3.... You stay classy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Loughc wrote: »

"I'm so proud of my little man, he's telling everyone he'll kick dere brains in. No fear on him."

She might thinks it's cute now but wait until he's 13 and pulling the same sh!te ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Wouldn't want to say it to the wrong 3 year old, $hit be goin down son! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I'm sick to the back teeth of people calling their children "little man" or "little lady"

They are CHILDREN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm sick to the back teeth of people calling their children "little man" or "little lady"

They are CHILDREN.

Parents give having children a bad name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm sick of people calling their daughters "Princess"
    "Going to Nando's with princess".
    SHE'S NOT A PRINCESS AND ARE WE MEANT TO THINK SHE IS?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

PICTURE

My friend shared this with "Wow I wonder if this is true xx"

I literally facepalmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

rawn wrote: »
    PICTURE

I literally facepalmed.

Ha that's funny! A robin flew in to the shop where I work and a customer went mental and said 'It's a sign there'll be a death in your family!' - she wasn't impressed when I said 'how do you know it doesn't mean there'll be a death in your family?!'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"don't scroll down without commenting amen"

One of them was a picture of jesus saying he'll bless you if you comment amen or some ****

**** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

"don't scroll down without commenting amen"

One of them was a picture of jesus saying he'll bless you if you comment amen or some ****

**** off.

I saw that too. Embarrassing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

"

**** off.
    Wonder how many facebook friends Jesus has?

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I love this make a video for a friend app everyone is doing..........see everyone is doing it witch make it poo!!!! so ill do one for my friends, hanks guys for putting up with me ....and if you think you have loads of real friends your lying to your self x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

I love this make a video for a friend app everyone is doing..........see everyone is doing it witch make it poo!!!! so ill do one for my friends, hanks guys for putting up with me ....and if you think you have loads of real friends your lying to your self x

Ugggh. Poo??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

PICTURE

I literally facepalmed.

They are psychotically territorial little fcukers. they will kill any other robin that happens to stray into their territory. If it's following you, it's probably just sizing you up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

This is a pic of her name if that's not obvious :pac: this family is a constant source of crap like this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

"if you can't understand my silence...how can I expect you to understand my words?"

Jeeeesus. That angries up the blood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Someone just posted a Pic of their new born with the name Autum-Raine....

Neither word spelt correctly and born on a foggy day in winter... Confusing much?

Imagine having to tell everyone your name was autumn rain?? Not even middle name Raine, it's hypenated so that's the poor child's whole first name!

She's gonna make a fine stripper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Jeeeesus. That angries up the blood.

Dude, you obviously don't deserve her at her best if you can't handle her at her worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Cormac... wrote: »
    She's gonna make a fine stripper

She's Autum-Raine… and she's very wet…

Jesus, what an awful fúcking name. Up there with Drew Peacock.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/troutylow/droopycock.jpg

Neither word spelt correctly and born on a foggy day in winter... Confusing much?

Imagine having to tell everyone your name was autumn rain?? Not even middle name Raine, it's hypenated so that's the poor child's whole first name!

Wynter Fogge would have been adorable :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Well if she doesn't become a weather girl, there's something wrong

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Ah purple would have been a better name, although they might have gone with it this way - Poorple-Raign

My uncle who loves posting silly, misinformed, sensationalist anti-government captioned pictures just posted this. There's not enough face-palm. Who actually makes these things?! Derp

My uncle who loves posting silly, misinformed, sensationalist anti-government captioned pictures just posted this. There's not enough face-palm. Who actually makes these things?! Derp

Excellent photoshop though in fairness

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Excellent photoshop though in fairness

Photoshop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

A couple of times this week..... A murderer will kill you, a thief will rob you but you never know where you stand with a liar!!

Each time it got shared and liked and a couple of "too true" or "hope ur ok Hun"

Now correct me if I'm wrong.... Can't you just expect a liar to lie to you?? And I think I'd prefer someone lie to me than kill / steal from me!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

On the bus wile ago and it went around the long boring country way,the bus got stopped up on the road,and here was cows and baby cows running in a field,they got scared of the bus or something and I was just bored watching them,but the weirdest thing happened,I caught the eye of a young clumsy looking cow and he stopped dead in his tracks and stood there staring into my eyes for well over 3 minutes(that's a long time!)and I stared back,it was weird!we had a connection or something,he had a look on his face that said"your not so scarylike all the other humans and mean farmers,you wont eat me will you",its like during that 3 minutes that little cow became my pet cow, but then I started feeling real guilty and like a traitor to the cow because little does he no iv probably f*cking eaten his grandparents and uncles and aunts and sh*t :( so I said run along little cow,im just like the rest of them,I'll only hurt you :( GO ON!!GET OUTA HEAR :"( . (good idea for a movie!haha) WHEN MAN AND COW BECOME BROS.

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

dee_mc wrote: »
    Wynter Fogge would have been adorable :D

Autumn Fogg

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Also, since when are cows male?

Typical Dub in a trip to the country side there. 1 look at a cow and they're reborn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

On the 'Dumb' status side : An FB friend was 'Fraped' by her child who was messing and having a laugh..and there were several posts.
    They went something like this, all negative:

I smell, I poo in my pants, similar childish stuff..

and then..''I am a Jew''

I think this is pretty telling..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

On the 'Dumb' status side : An FB friend was 'Fraped' by her child who was messing and having a laugh..and there were several posts.
    They went something like this, all negative:

I smell, I poo in my pants, similar childish stuff..

and then..''I am a Jew''

I think this is pretty telling..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement