Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

rawn wrote: »

Her eyebrows don't look right.. Or maybe its spot the difference :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Jesus that's creepy. She looks like one of those lifeless sex dolls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Sonic Death Monkey

]

:rolleyes:
    Gotya wrote: »
    Her eyebrows don't look right.. Or maybe its spot the difference :)
    Jesus that's creepy. She looks like one of those lifeless sex dolls

That's unfair.

She's single-handedly fighting cancer with nothing but a few megapixels of a front-facing iPhone camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

That's unfair.

She's single-handedly fighting cancer with nothing but a few megapixels of a front-facing iPhone camera.

Is it meant to be a no makeup selfie for a cancer research fund campaign or does the lady have cancer?

If it's the former, she has a feck load of makeup on...(if it's the latter it doesn't matter)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Sonic Death Monkey

Is it meant to be a no makeup selfie for a cancer research fund campaign or does the lady have cancer?

If it's the former, she has a feck load of makeup on...(if it's the latter it doesn't matter)

Whoosh! :)

No make up selfie - she puts on make up under the pretence that that's what she looks like without it in order to get compliments.

She's a grade A muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 DirtyLeeds14

That cow story is hilarious:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

is the one on the left her with make up, and the right meant to be her with no make up?

what a tool..

it's posts like this stuff that makes me happy i follow this thread !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

Step mother of one year: my social work friends... Is there anything you can do if you're paying , let's say almost a grand a month in child support and your kids still aren't being bought the basics? Like every time you pick them up they have no socks, wearing dirty and ill fitting clothes, and have giant holes in their shoes? Anything?

Sister of Step mother: U referring to another choice other then beating her ass?? Yeah there is... CALL CPS!!
    Step mother: No I will not beat her butt, that would make me as no class and heartless as her.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

wuhoo , found out why i wasnt gettin my periods im pregant
    (3 days later) tinnies got , cant wait fer tanite xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,873 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^
    Twins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

It sincerely bothers me that I have to share oxygen with such morons.

'Pregant' :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Wuhoo ain't got time for spellcheck, Wuhoo got shít to do. She be waiting for tanite - a firm composition of emery and a certain kind of cement, used for making grinding wheels, slabs, etc. Tanite be taking a long time to make and shít.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I'm not bothered about sharing my oxygen with such morons. But it really bothers me that these morons choose to pollute their children's oxygen and blood supply with cigarette, alcohol and drug poisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

It really is a cycle isn't it? :(

really is depressing. quick flick through her profile shows "sum fun in town tanite , dem too mong gards got sum beating"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

"Anti-terror units deployed to stop hijacking of Dublin rally - Surveillance on dissident Republicans and Republican groups will be stepped up by gardai ahead of a massive protest against water charges on December 10."

the only dissident there will be the gardai they shoot be a shame

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

if I had as many diamonds in this house as I have dummies or has they call them now soothers id be a rich rich women lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sligojoek wrote: »
    if I had as many diamonds in this house as I have dummies or has they call them now soothers id be a rich rich women lol

I believe they are actually called 'people with learning difficulties' now. Some people are soooo insensitive…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I just saw this gem of a page. It's anti immigrant, anti gay marriage and pretty much pro any right wing cause you can think of.

https://www.facebook.com/unitedirishindependentparty
    Tonight i got into a debut wit two Irish men about the Muslim holy book. the quick answer is i won and they blocked me from the chat. but really the fact is they thought they knew the real truth but when i told them the facts about rape etc they backed off. look i don't care what religion you are really i don't. but if you religion is about war then stop, i don't want to know you. ill pray for you but still don't want to know you.
    we are Irish we are proud to be.
    Hello to everyone i sent the petition to bring in castration for sex abuser to all my freinds on facebook but one of these people who runs for the AAA sent me back the next massage.
    Paul, this is mad ****. Next it will be bring back amputations for thieves, Bring back birching for bold kids and hanging for murderers. Our justice system is a long way from being perfect. Paul, I sent you a link to James Connolly's writings you obviously haven't bothered to read anything and for someone who would consider themselves a revolutionary, I can tell you here and now you are running down the road of reaction imbued with right wing christian fundamentalism which is more repugnant than the muslim variety, which you claim to abhor. Cop on to yourself and become the man you have the potential to be rather than turning yourself into a reactionary bigot. R.
    i wont say who this is but to start with i just want to project mine and your kids in a legal way. this man is on the left and has a veiw life and live and let live and this is grand but if anyone one has a child here you will agree with this.if anyone goes near your child you would do anything to stop them so live and let live wouldn't come in to it after that. please like and share this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Grayson wrote: »
    I just saw this gem of a page. It's anti immigrant, anti gay marriage and pretty much pro any right wing cause you can think of.

https://www.facebook.com/unitedirishindependentparty
    Time we protest about foreigners taken Irish jobs. Ireland is not a racist land. call racist and you will get the Irish to back off well no more. ireland for the irish.
    Then, next story down...
    We don't care what or where you are from you are but you will get paid the right wage.
    ... with a link to a story about 2 Fillipina women that were awarded €240,000 by the Employment Appeals Tribunal which accepted they had been working for as little as €2 per hour for an ambassador.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Delighted with the news we have a new addition on the way!failed vasectomy...a little blessing.

*Scratches head

So, looking at the United Irish independant party page i saw a list of pages they like. they're all right wing and some are very, very right wing. But they also like this page. I don't know if they realise it's a piss take. (maybe the original page is an actual pisstake)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterford-Against-Romans/480140082119193?sk=timeline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"6 months gone taday cant blieve it ur were an angel and i no 1 day we will be resurrected (I think she meant reunited?!!). goin to light a lantern 4 ya later an i head up wit all de gang an sure hav a few cans to remember ya do you remember that time we were in tymon park n you fcuked your empty can at dat swan hahaha.Sleep thigh angle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

fussyonion wrote: »
    "6 months gone taday cant blieve it ur were an angel and i no 1 day we will be resurrected (I think she meant reunited?!!). goin to light a lantern 4 ya later an i head up wit all de gang an sure hav a few cans to remember ya do you remember that time we were in tymon park n you fcuked your empty can at dat swan hahaha.Sleep thigh angle
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand I understand someone who is grieving remembering their deceased friend but on the other it seems rather trite. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think they meant any disrespect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Throwing an empty can at a swan. Jesus christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

So, looking at the United Irish independant party page i saw a list of pages they like. they're all right wing and some are very, very right wing. But they also like this page. I don't know if they realise it's a piss take. (maybe the original page is an actual pisstake)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterford-Against-Romans/480140082119193?sk=timeline

Yeah, what have the Romans ever done for us? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

The Super workout, really awesome, eating clean, train hard followed by the usual selfie or video of the workouts type idiots are the ones that need serious checking.

I suppose in today's society if we do any sort of training for any sport at any level we're an athlete, at least in imagination land land aka facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Breffnigolfer

You do know that , in that abomination called FB, "like" does not mean like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Throwing an empty can at a swan. Jesus christ.

I would love it, love it, if it was the swan that killed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"When That one bitch that commented on me weight before and made me feel like **** piled on the pounds and o feel so skinny walking past her muahahaha who the fat one now yes me dear it's u hahahaha"

I wouldn't mind the op is not exactly a skinny miliny so her enemy must be very big.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

So she's saying that she is the fat one now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

fussyonion wrote: »
    Sleep thigh angle

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

So she's saying that she is the fat one now?

Both are Fat, she is Fatter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Due to the fact that Facebook has chosen to involve software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I do declare the following: on this day, 26th November 2014, in response to the new Facebook guidelines and under articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data, drawings, paintings, photos, texts etc... published on my profile since the day I opened my account. For commercial use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times.
    Those reading this text can copy it and paste it on their Facebook wall. This will allow them to place themselves under the protection of copyright. By this release, I tell Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or to take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, agents and/or other staff under the direction of Facebook.
    The contents of my profile include private information. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute). Facebook is now an open capital entity. All members are invited to post a notice of this kind, or if you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you have not published this statement at least once, you will tacitly allow the use of elements such as your photos as well as the information contained in your profile update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

^^oh no not this crap again tinfoil hats at the ready.

Due to the fact that Facebook has chosen to involve software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I do declare the following: on this day, 26th November 2014, in response to the new Facebook guidelines and under articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data, drawings, paintings, photos, texts etc... published on my profile since the day I opened my account. For commercial use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times.
    Those reading this text can copy it and paste it on their Facebook wall. This will allow them to place themselves under the protection of copyright. By this release, I tell Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or to take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, agents and/or other staff under the direction of Facebook.
    The contents of my profile include private information. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute). Facebook is now an open capital entity. All members are invited to post a notice of this kind, or if you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you have not published this statement at least once, you will tacitly allow the use of elements such as your photos as well as the information contained in your profile update

It's like they think it's a magic spell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭893bet

This will also stop the facebook pedos stalking your photos online to see if you have kids or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

That message kills me. Tits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

"The Rome Statute established four core international crimes: genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression"

I'm no law expert but surely this agreement doesn't fall into this category.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Yurt wrote: »
    "The Rome Statute established four core international crimes: genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression"

I'm no law expert but surely this agreement doesn't fall into this category.

I'm not so sure. Reading that stupid status makes even a mild mannered gentleman like myself consider all 4 of those as an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Can't believe this was exactly two years ago to the day. Quickest two years ever! Graduating from UCD thinking I couldn't feel happier than to be an MA graduate, and now I'm a MAM, and that extra M has a serious amount of power in it as now I know nothing could feel better than to be ******'s mam! — feeling philosophical

The girlfriend of a guy I know posted this today.

There aren't enough facepalms and roll eyes in the world to illustrate my thoughts on it. Philosophical my fcukin bean bag.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"If you dont know what the red profile pic is about its to do with the upcoming protest at the dail on december 10th...people are showing the red card to the bull****ters in the governement so if you cant get there show your support and turn facebook red!"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

They're not exactly wrong, but I cringed anyways

"ATTENTION! I am a thief and burglar. I am on your friends list, I watch group notice boards and I am coming to take all your Christmas Shopping. I know exactly where it is, I know you have been shopping for weeks and are now finished. I also know you and your family are out for the day.... I know this because for the past few weeks I have been watching your status updates and you have told me everything I need to know... Thanks for making it easy for me!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ***** DON'T MAKE IT EASY FOR THE THIEVES.*** BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE ON YOUR STATUS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WATCHING**..... obviously I AM NOT A THIEF this is theoretical but could easily become reality ** something to think about ."

*Especially cos it's from the page "I <3 Finglas"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭FactCheck

They're not exactly wrong, but I cringed anyways

"ATTENTION! I am a thief and burglar. I am on your friends list, I watch group notice boards and I am coming to take all your Christmas Shopping. I know exactly where it is, I know you have been shopping for weeks and are now finished. I also know you and your family are out for the day.... I know this because for the past few weeks I have been watching your status updates and you have told me everything I need to know... Thanks for making it easy for me!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ***** DON'T MAKE IT EASY FOR THE THIEVES.*** BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE ON YOUR STATUS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WATCHING**..... obviously I AM NOT A THIEF this is theoretical but could easily become reality ** something to think about ."

*Especially cos it's from the page "I <3 Finglas"

I mean they're not wrong in the sense that it's smart to be sensible about what you put on FB or anywhere else. But they are massively wrong if they think most people have actual burglars on their friends list... I mean... Jesus.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

FactCheck wrote: »
    I mean they're not wrong in the sense that it's smart to be sensible about what you put on FB or anywhere else. But they are massively wrong if they think most people have actual burglars on their friends list... I mean... Jesus.

Jesus was a burglar? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,873 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Wasn't it him who robbed Peter to pay Paul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

"An absolute ****ing KIP of a school that ktcs took sara phone today I understand she wasn't suppose to be on it but thinking they can keep it for 4 days I DON'T THINK so if I've to go over there I swear god help them the way them kids is treated in that school is an absolute discrace I'm so so sorry I took her out of curragh but she'll be going back after Xmas so happy days may it burn to the ****ing ground :mad::mad::mad::mad: I do understand sara should not of being on her phone but who do they think they are taking a child's phone for 4 days jesus I'm absolutely livid if I go over there IL be arrested I swear IL miss Walsh her with a box between the 2 eyes if she comes home without that phone somebody please be sound and come give me a lift from station later "

Mother of the Year contender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Poster: Im homless and iv a 15mnth old son but do you the dublin corpo wil put use up iv too leave my son wit my mam nd stay in hostels too try find a home xxx

Reply1: deyr nutin but scum hun

Reply 2: Stay with yer ma...save and get a home. Would that not suit? Poor youngfella!

Reply3: Go to 77 Low Gardiner street D1. Tehy will ehlp you straight away. i was living in a hostel for the last 2 mnths with my son 4 y.o. I had to use all my benefits to pay the wekkly rate whuch was 276 euro. Iknocked the door at SW there and after 2 ddays they gave me a place. Sharing with other mothers and single people. The area is peace and quiet.

OP: my ma has my brother nd son living wit her house is full and dcc are doin nuttin about it xx

Reply4: dats discustin hun. Hope u get sortah. Go into the corpo everyday an bagder them

OP: I do hun they do nuttin and tat 77 gardener street only work wit foein nationals xx

Reply 5: Tats horrible hun no Mother wants to be away From Der Kids x Government is a fukin joke i swear Look at Ballymun a hole 10blocks of Flats empty waiting to be demolished yea think d would open up d tower block nd put homeless people into tat Especially in this horrible Whether.i swear its not d Flats tat need to be demolished its d joke of a Government tat runs this Poxy hell holf d call a country....... Heart goes out to u hun really does x x y

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement