Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

My little brother's girlfriend just posted this on facebook. They've been together 3 weeks. I actually feel really sorry for her, I feel like sending her a message telling her to stop making a fool of herself :o
    The hardest part about been with u is loving you been so a scared but it's the best feeling I ever had I love and care for u so much words can't even describe no one will ever ever ever come between us because il never let it happen I love u to the moon and back and people can do and say what they want but if only people could feel wa I feel and see what I see then they would no but they can't so and u can't but everytime we talk everytime I see u I gets lost for words because I just can't belive I'm with and can't belive how strong I feel for u baby love u so much sausage best thing ever best way to end 2014 is been with u andhopefully 2015 will bring a bit of luck to us baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Aww... are they 12?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand I understand someone who is grieving remembering their deceased friend but on the other it seems rather trite. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think they meant any disrespect.

You always know a scummer when they say "angle" instead of "angel".

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

My little brother's girlfriend just posted this on facebook. They've been together 3 weeks. I actually feel really sorry for her, I feel like sending her a message telling her to stop making a fool of herself :o

In that message can you also tell her what a full stop is. :)

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Aww... are they 12?

19! There's a whole conversation between them now. muppets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

....I feel like sending her a message telling her to stop making a fool of herself :o

Yeah well, "you can do and say what you want but............"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

Maybe a dictionary for Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Maybe a dictionary for Christmas?
    Or some cyanide....maybe?

:pac:

Is that what love letters in 2014 look like. ffs.
    been / being

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

19! There's a whole conversation between them now. muppets.

I'm sorry but that post is making me diabetic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

bluewolf wrote: »
    Is that what love letters in 2014 look like. ffs.
    been / being

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

...words can't even describe...
    Then don't try.

Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

The hardest part about been with u is loving you been so a scared but it's the best feeling I ever had I love and care for u so much words can't even describe no one will ever ever ever come between us because il never let it happen I love u to the moon and back and people can do and say what they want but if only people could feel wa I feel and see what I see then they would no but they can't so and u can't but everytime we talk everytime I see u I gets lost for words because I just can't belive I'm with and can't belive how strong I feel for u baby love u so much sausage best thing ever best way to end 2014 is been with u andhopefully 2015 will bring a bit of luck to us baby

He must have a serious hefty langer on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

so much sausage best thing ever
    mikom wrote: »
    He must have a serious hefty langer on him.

HAHA I missed that first time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

From Twitter: If this government thinks the worst is over there blinded by stupidity we won't pay and will keep protesting bigger and better #Right2Water

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

"It's the principal of it you f!cking idiot."

This is the tag on the Lower TDs salary and expenses page.

You have lots of people slating Leo Varadkar(fair enough you might say) and one person chimes in with "is he even Irish the f$%king idiot?"

Someone found Prince Charming
    You know your boyfriend is a keeper when u go pub with your mates come home at this hour and he has your favourite garlic cheese chips out off MizzoniPizza Bray waiting for ya!! ������ ‪#‎MyFellasAKeeper‬ �� — .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I've only just returned to this tread after 10 days.... best thread ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

"To de wanker who robbed my CD case from my car few nights ago ... U robbed de wrong batch u tosspot , all de de good ones were in my room also , u never took my pioneer head unit as yeer kind usually go for dat sorta stuff but with all dat excitement running around inside de wagon after finding wat appeard to be a daysemt set of tunes u also forgot bout de 30yoyos in drivers glove box , de fone in centerconsole , de actual car and ( wait for it ) not to mention de cool power converter u wouldv had a treat wit dat , lala , anyways , I might Sewell leave bread crumbs towards these next time just incase Ye get lost but back to the famous CD case , hope u enjoyed rod Stewart and wqtever else was in it , hope it made ur day as to mine ha , u be doin well if u got passed my gate lol stupid fukn lala"

Christ. Well at least if the thief is his friend on Facebook, he'll know what to look for next time :p

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Ova d moon got news today dat dey finally have a council house for me and my princess im just delited"

"id say u r hun thats great"
    "trilled 2 bitz 4 ye an ur little minime"
    "well dun darlin didn i tel ya ya'd get sumwhere soon if ya kept bajering sin fein"
    "congratz chick im glad an after all uve bin tru"
    "tanks girlos im off to bnq tomoro an get dis kip furnished! lampshades n duvetts all de way an dont 4get the housewarmin in a few weeks we'l blo the roof off de gaff"
    "dat we will darlin dat we will. so proud of u chicken"
    "tanx ma"

I lose a few brain cells reading that CHRIST!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

"so much sausage best thing ever best way to end 2014" ??

Does this mean she wants a shag on new year's eve? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

I have a friend who always posts things about how "he hurt her", how much she misses "him". She posted then that she was "seeing" a man who was already taken, then she got upset over "him" again. I dont know her that well so i dont know who "him" is! Another time she posted that she had just taken a pregnancy test and it was positive but quickly deleted the post.

Then one day she posted "oh its great when you turn on the telly and your ex is on Jeremy kyle" - really would that be something to brag about.

Another "friend" posts about 5 statuses a day of a picture of her or husband or dog on their sofa saying "we r so chilled", or "chillin" or "just chill axing here" or "so chilled rite now". Apparently she's so chilled she has to tell everyone every 5 minutes! She actually comes across in real life as quite uptight :p

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Someone found Prince Charming

That is quite nice of the person, doesn't matter that it's cheap oul chips. Who says they have money for more or she wants anything different? Especially after a load of drinks, that's just considerate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Saralee4 wrote: »

Then one day she posted "oh its great when you turn on the telly and your ex is on Jeremy kyle" - really would that be something to brag about.
    A claim to fame indeed :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

F@‪#‎king‬ hell who brings crisps into a quiet study room and munch on them to guess every little fecking ingrediant going. Aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!! Read the signs SILENT!!!!!!!!!wouldnt mind but he is on the other side of the room

feeling p!ssed off

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

F@‪#‎king‬ hell who brings crisps into a quiet study room and munch on them to guess every little fecking ingrediant going. Aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!! Read the signs SILENT!!!!!!!!!wouldnt mind but he is on the other side of the room

feeling p!ssed off
    U ok hon?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I just deleted an acquaintance off Facebook after realising she had shared numerous articles about being against vaccinations (she has two young children), and had also signed a petition asking for fluoride to stop being added to tap water :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I just deleted an acquaintance off Facebook after realising she had shared numerous articles about being against vaccinations (she has two young children), and had also signed a petition asking for fluoride to stop being added to tap water :rolleyes:

Not adding fluoride to water in a good thing.... Anti vaxxers are just crazy though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

feeling p!ssed off

The only thing wrong with this status is a lack of expletives. The number one cause of death in Ireland, shockingly, isn't being a c**t in library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Ankhyu wrote: »

Shoulda linked her this before you cut her:

http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html

I'm generally a mild-mannered person (:P) but those anti-vaccers make me want to punch a wall!!! Dopes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Facebook is becoming a great tool for gathering vigilantes together:

"This goes out to all People in the ******* area AnyBody knowing a dirty low life scumbag called **** **** from the **** hijacked my Daughter in her car coming out of the shopping centre, she slowed to go down the ramp in front of cheers the back exit of the shopping center and held a dirty needle to her neck made her drive her car and threw her out at the entrance to the halting Site. He took her handbag Xmas stuff only took her money out of bank pls if anyone sees a ***** pls let me no help us get this scumbag coz I no the Garda will do **** all he does be around ***** all the time PLEASE SHARE and every body who knows him to hound him till she gets her car back."

I love north Dublin, it's where I grew up and I don't think I'll ever leave it but the amount of ****ing morons on this side of the liffey makes me wonder sometimes. Obviously what happened to her daughter is terrible but naming this lad hoping someone kills him is equally as bad in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"Omg what a stressful Christmas I use to love it now its leaving me a hole in me pocket I can touch me toes its that deep lol I won't even have anuf for a bottle a blue wicket santy you shall be a sorry ****ing man"

Blue wicket. Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Not adding fluoride to water in a good thing....
    Really?Please feel free to regurgitate the bad science the girl against flouride uses.

Really?Please feel free to regurgitate the bad science the girl against flouride uses.

Well too much fluoride can damage the enamel in your teeth, obviously the opposite of what its supposed to do. I don't know the woman's stance on it, but that's my understanding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Well too much fluoride can damage the enamel in your teeth, obviously the opposite of what its supposed to do. I don't know the woman's stance on it, but that's my understanding

Too much of anything can have bad consequences however what you said was that not adding it is a good thing. That means having none at all.

I'm not going to derail the thread but there's a conspiracy forum for people who believe that kind of rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Grayson wrote: »
    Too much of anything can have bad consequences however what you said was that not adding it is a good thing. That means having none at all.

I'm not going to derail the thread but there's a conspiracy forum for people who believe that kind of rubbish.

Vitamins are good for you, why not add vitamins too?

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Vitamins are good for you, why not add vitamins too?

Fluoridation of water is the replication of a natural process to improve dental health. Vitamins wouldn't be naturally occurring in water.

Fluoride is only needed for your teeth in very tiny amounts. Unless you don't brush your teeth, you get enough from brushing.
    I'd hardly compare it to a conspiracy, I just disagree with the practise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: Let's move on from fluoride, please.

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    MOD: Let's move on from fluoride, please.

We're trying to but the government keep putting it into our water! NO WAY! WE WON'T PAY!!! It's Denis O'Brien's fault… where did I put my angel prayer…

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We're trying to but the government keep putting it into our water! NO WAY! WE WON'T PAY!!! It's Denis O'Brien's fault… where did I put my angel prayer…

You ok hun? x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

some people(a tiny %,mainly kids) get mild flourious which is the fleckling of enamel.Its cosmetic and isnt considered 'damage'.

Dont mean to be having a go at ye , just have no time for the anti-flouride brigade and their scaremongering with bad science.Sorry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

"FESTIVITIES II.
    Beeeeep,Revve it a bit more why don't you,ya fat ****,you wouldn't train Ivy up a wall,never mind park you're heap off Scuttef of a Fiat Uno,shur will I get out and take the trailer off the back off it for ye.Calm down da,,I will yeah,what are we in this kipp for? Turkey da and a few bits!! Okay lets go,"Howya Lar" Howya Liz" I'm only in for a few bits lar" so I see Liz here you go so ,," what's that Lar" its the ****ing number for Johnstown Haulage you've that many trollies (mad hure wouldn't mind lives on her own) Excuse me Sir ,could you spare a few,,**** OFF,righteous prick wouldn't buy a autism ticket of my last week in Paddy Kinsella,s.Heading towards the frozen food area,," I had that 1st you bleeding culltee" you did in you're hole you ****ing Jackeen hure" Ah ladies calm down there's loads of turkeys,,"who asked you,ye ****ing grey haired ****"Right **** out off me way ye pair of prostitutes,,grab the turkey and gone ,"Ah **** me" jayus I'm bleeeeding sorry I didn't see ya,just got hit in the puss by a ****ing Breaking Bad Boxette,no wonder she didn't see me and the ****ing I phone stuck to the side off her poxy plumb dyed Dublin head.Got the slab off stout and heading to the dreaded Checkout.This one doesn't look too bad only a small queue bit like a Ebola clinic in the Congo,the other ones resembled a scene outside Fatima Mansions on a free Heroine day.How's things? "Not bad now yourself",,I'm just waiting on a woman to come back she's just changing a pack of tampons,(holy **** to much info) well this owl one came back id say she baptised John the bapist she was that old and probably dryer than a nouns beever in the Sahara desert,,There for my daughter she said,she's just behind you,,Lord **** older than Thelma Mansfield,( must be using them for draft excluders) Right back to the car,," Is this you're car?" well it's not ****ing Frank Chism,s is it why? " You're parked in a disability area" No **** Sherlock what the **** is that on my windscreen a poxy ticket for Fossetts Circus,," well where's you're disability?" (Cathy comes around with Séan in the wheelchair) what do you think he is Little Britain you Foreign prick now **** off.But in all fairness it was great Craic,moral of the story do you're shopping at 2 o clock in the morning and DO ENJO:):)"

http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachments/focus-st-discussions/57414d1405306494-so-wife-just-asked-me-something-crazy-what_meme.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Sometimes in our lives, we have to keep secrets to protect ourselves. Well yano what, I'm sick of keeping secrets.. Its about time I told ye all that my 'sister' ***** is actually my daughter  2 years I have kept this secret from not only my friends and family, but also from myself and my daughter. ***** I love you no mater what people think of me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Sometimes in our lives, we have to keep secrets to protect ourselves. Well yano what, I'm sick of keeping secrets.. Its about time I told ye all that my 'sister' *** is actually my daughter  2 years I have kept this secret from not only my friends and family, but also from myself and my daughter. *** I love you no mater what people think of me.

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

Sometimes in our lives, we have to keep secrets to protect ourselves. Well yano what, I'm sick of keeping secrets.. Its about time I told ye all that my 'sister' ***** is actually my daughter  2 years I have kept this secret from not only my friends and family, but also from myself and my daughter. ***** I love you no mater what people think of me.
    Mars Bar wrote: »
    :eek:

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,517 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

:eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Sometimes in our lives, we have to keep secrets to protect ourselves. Well yano what, I'm sick of keeping secrets.. Its about time I told ye all that my 'sister' ***** is actually my daughter 2 years I have kept this secret from not only my friends and family, but also from myself and my daughter. ***** I love you no mater what people think of me.

"Yaw not moi muvvah!!"
    "Yes oi aaam!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

but also from myself.

WUT???

WUT???

I was more impressed with her hiding it from her family…

- Look Ma, you're after having a baby!!!
    - What!?! How did that happen?
    - Last night, Ma. D'you not remember? Jaysus, you must have been fair wasted last night
    - But, but, but I wasn't even pregnant!
    - Ah, Ma. You must be going soft in your old age. You've been pregnant for the last ages!
    - Ah, sorry, Sharon. It must be the hangover. I can't handle them anymore. Jaysus, she's gorgeous. I think I'll call her Malibu because that's what I was drinking all last night. Here, Sharon, have you lost some weight?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement