Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

A frape apparently. Boo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

A frape apparently. Boo.

That's a bit sinister :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

A frape apparently. Boo.

Ah, boo indeed. I'm sticking with my version of events though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Nib wrote: »
    "FESTIVITIES II.
    Beeeeep, jayus I'm bleeeeding sorry I didn't see ya,just got hit in the puss by a ****ing Breaking Bad Boxette,no wonder she didn't see me and the ****ing I phone stuck to the side off her poxy plumb dyed Dublin head.Got the slab off stout and heading to the dreaded Checkout.
    http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachments/focus-st-discussions/57414d1405306494-so-wife-just-asked-me-something-crazy-what_meme.jpg

I love this.

Can't wait for my Roxette Boxette this Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

A frape apparently. Boo.

Jesus christ, that's a new low. How anyone can think that's funny is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I love this.

You stole my joke :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

I love this.

Is it a Roxette cassette Boxette?:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Sometimes in our lives, we have to keep secrets to protect ourselves. Well yano what, I'm sick of keeping secrets.. Its about time I told ye all that my 'sister' ***** is actually my daughter  2 years I have kept this secret from not only my friends and family, but also from myself and my daughter. ***** I love you no mater what people think of me.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Really couldnt be anymore happier for my sis (name) and (boyfriends name) whos expecting anodr baby in june cant wait to be an anty again and ov coarse (child) who gona be a big sis if its anytn lyk (OP child) an (child) d child gona b spoild rotten xx — feeling excited with (name).

Anodr. That's a new one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

"anty"

Oh the humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

Well, someone is angry. I certainly wouldn't want to be that "dirty sly prostitute scumbag smelly retarded houre tramp motorbike". Clearly this girl is out to get her :D:pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Well, someone is angry. I certainly wouldn't want to be that "dirty sly prostitute scumbag smelly retarded houre tramp motorbike". Clearly this girl is out to get her :D:pac::D

"Bleed with blood" :pac:

Oh sorry I misspelled it.
    "Blead wiv blood" even!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

Wait, do people not bleed blood?

I learned something new today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

'die of roaring'

I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

die of roaring.....bahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Really couldnt be anymore happier for my sis (name) and (boyfriends name) whos expecting anodr baby in june cant wait to be an anty again and ov coarse (child) who gona be a big sis if its anytn lyk (OP child) an (child) d child gona b spoild rotten xx — feeling excited with (name).

Anodr. That's a new one!

Ov coarse :pac:.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

If this boy gets 100 shares he gets his heart tranplant for free!
    SHARE THIS!

I despair

Edit - 2.7 million shares so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    If this boy gets 100 shares he gets his heart tranplant for free!
    SHARE THIS!
    I despair

If people fall for this, I fear for humanity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I despair

Edit - 2.7 million shares so far

That's a lot of heart transplants he is getting.

Surely he'll die on the table of one of them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If people fall for this, I fear for humanity
    2.7million people

People I know who work at a certain supermarket are all sharing photos from a fake page of said supermarket to win a curved tv/tablet. You'd think working there would give them a bit more common sense, but nope.

the phrase "common sense is not very common"

applies to this thread.

2.7million people

2.7m with only 4 brain cells between them then.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    2.7m with only 4 brain cells between them then.
    There must be something that can be done for the sake of the gene pool:pac:

• Advertisement

Have people posting their kids photos while they are in the bath on my page feed. Wrong on so many levels, & it would end me up in jail if I was to comment, let alone to share them on FB or on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"Today, one of the young girls I work with, was SO excited about a Christmas gift her boyfriend got her. A necklace she said...Cool....I said, let me see it.....WELL to my SHOCK/SURPRISE, it was a fetal mouse, preserved in formaldehyde. In a tiny specimen jar, which had a chain attached. The oddest gift I have EVER seen!!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"Anyone looking to buy a full bread Pomeranien dog can't spell it lol 13weeks old mail me"

I wonder can you eat it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Congratz to me oul flower (insert name) on the bert of your first bb a beautyful bb boi, abslutely extatic for ya"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Congratz to me oul flower (insert name) on the bert of your first bb a beautyful bb boi, abslutely extatic for ya"

If you fight this status repulsive (as I do), then surely this person isn't a 'friend'. If not, why have them connected? Why put yourself through reading this sort of thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

If you fight this status repulsive (as I do), then surely this person isn't a 'friend'. If not, why have them connected? Why put yourself through reading this sort of thing?

fight?

It's you isn't it? You're the poster of that status. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Grayson wrote: »
    fight?

It's you isn't it? You're the poster of that status. :P

:) Definitely Freudian on my part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Tetra wrote: »
    "Today, one of the young girls I work with, was SO excited about a Christmas gift her boyfriend got her. A necklace she said...Cool....I said, let me see it.....WELL to my SHOCK/SURPRISE, it was a fetal mouse, preserved in formaldehyde. In a tiny specimen jar, which had a chain attached. The oddest gift I have EVER seen!!!!!"
    Thought it was going to be a pearl necklace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Guys Christmas is a time of joy but just remember there is no I in happyness.

:(

Photo album titled 'stevens day'. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Motorbike.
    Lol.
    God I can't believe people like this exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Looks like someone got a promotion (or a sex change, but we'll go with promotion):
    Manager at being a full time mad bastard.
    Past: being a full time barbie♥

While their career seems to be taking off, alas their education has stagnated:
    Studied at Thug Life University
    Past: Thug Life University

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Gerinspain

Under a picture of my Granddaughter Angel opening her Christmas presents someone added the comment...

Your lovely angle

...only 3 words and 2 of them spelled wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭ronjo

Gerinspain wrote: »
    Under a picture of my Granddaughter Angel opening her Christmas presents someone added the comment...

Your lovely angle

...only 3 words and 2 of them spelled wrong :(

I am a bit afraid to say this but I can only see one word wrong there?

Depends if it is being addressed to the angle or to her parents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Breffnigolfer

Depends if it is being addressed to the angle or to her parents.

You do know the difference between angel and angle?

I was being obtuse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,517 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I think you were being acute (hoor) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

You don't need a degree to figure that out :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Women diagnosed with ebola in Glasgow!!Jesus Christ they'd want to start cealing off Ireland for abit,don't want no f*cking foreigners spreading that sh*t around the place. this place is dull enough without all of us afraid our neighbour has ebola.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I wish people would refrain from posting about people using "angle" instead of "angel" so that we don't have to go through those f*cking "Oh don't be so obtuse" ..... "something something acute"....... "something something degree" punathons! They're not funny anymore!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    They're not funny anymore!

I laugh every time :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I laugh every time :pac:

he's right though we're just going round in circles every time :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I wish people would refrain from posting about people using "angle" instead of "angel" so that we don't have to go through those f*cking "Oh don't be so obtuse" ..... "something something acute"....... "something something degree" punathons! They're not funny anymore!
    I used to feel the same but I've gone full 360 on it now.

• Advertisement

It is a Sin of the times Cos otherwise posters would go off on all sorts of Tangents

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement