Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

failure in life themselves.

**** you. There's no such thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭InitiumNovum

Doris300 wrote: »
    **** you. There's no such thing.

There is and there isn't. It's subjective. I think someone is a failure if they have failed to achieve or live up to any (or the majority) of the goals or values they set themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

One comment reads 'hey xxxxx that ur one u have Jimmy with'

:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Wow!

"Ideally I would like to I would like to get a house in the area I grew up in near my parents.....a 4 bedroom house would be gr8t"

Ideally I'd love to live next to Bono up in Killiney, but hey...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I don't believe for a second that that's real. It looks like something the show wrote themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

2 houses in 18 months? Me bollix… fake email is fake.

I don't believe for a second that that's real. It looks like something the show wrote themselves.

Even the bad spelling in it is suspicious...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭valoren

"I urge people to vote No in the referendum. I do not want my children to be thought that same sex marriage is the same as heterosexual marriage. Nor do I want them thought that they can choose which gender they want to be. All of this will follow very quickly if the referendum is passed. People think seriously about this"

Fcuk. Off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

There was a show on a couple of years ago about apartment living in Ireland where people had very similar attitudes to that girl. That said, I am not overly familiar with 4FM but it would look like they like to stir s*** so I would assume that this is a fake. Who asks a DJ for life advice?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Absolutely it's fake, but the comments underneath it :eek:

I seriously worry. One comment was the government should give that "lady" the house as she deserves it and after all they owe her as they paid the banks back with all of ours money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Due to on forseen ceermemcatances one of our singers has had to pull out of this year’s show

on forseen ceermemcatances

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

2 houses in 18 months? Me bollix… fake email is fake.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Remember the woman who claimed the council had left her homeless and it turned out she decided to live with her three children in a car because they wouldn't give her a house in Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

valoren wrote: »
    "I urge people to vote No in the referendum. I do not want my children to be thought that same sex marriage is the same as heterosexual marriage. Nor do I want them thought that they can choose which gender they want to be. All of this will follow very quickly if the referendum is passed. People think seriously about this"

Fcuk. Off.

I wonder would he/she like their children to know the difference between 'thought' and 'taught'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

" You know you love someone when you save their texts & re-read them when no one is watching ~ Marilyn Monroe - I so do this :D "

Dumb as f**k:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

"Cen every1 sine this patchion to get the government to bring down the age of smears to 18 please... It dose not matter if your 18 or 28 you should still be able to get a smear test done... So please sine...."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

TheChevron wrote: »
    on forseen ceermemcatances

That sounds like a Rickyism:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

<insert photo of recently deceased>

"rip in piece :("

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Nib wrote: »

http://i.imgur.com/4hXXefV.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

petes wrote: »
    "Cen every1 sine this patchion to get the government to bring down the age of smears to 18 please... It dose not matter if your 18 or 28 you should still be able to get a smear test done... So please sine...."

Can we cos or tan it as well?

Finally, math jokes which aren't about angles.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Finally, math jokes which aren't about angels.

fixed that for you :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Finally, math jokes which aren't about angles.

How are cos sin and tan jokes not about angles??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

STOP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

****in mouths lie down nw ppl wit ur bull**** & go get urselfs a life stedda goin around mouthing about me tellin yes sick of yes now all of yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    How are cos sin and tan jokes not about angles??

Ah ****. 4 years of engineering for this...

Suppose I meant something other than obtuse or acute :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

****in mouths lie down nw ppl wit ur bull**** & go get urselfs a life stedda goin around mouthing about me tellin yes sick of yes now all of yes

''stedda'' in place of 'instead of'

That is pure genius :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

"Rats al arnd sik of ye. . And if ye av a prob or sumit t say. . Cum say it to my face! Cuz im nt afraid of ye.. Run to d guards al ye gud at. .Bu u wnt make a fool outa my fela i tel u tat, 2backs tats wat ye have! Lov u bbe xox"

The mind boggles!!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Zymurgist wrote: »
    "Rats al arnd sik of ye. . And if ye av a prob or sumit t say. . Cum say it to my face! Cuz im nt afraid of ye.. Run to d guards al ye gud at. .Bu u wnt make a fool outa my fela i tel u tat, 2backs tats wat ye have! Lov u bbe xox"

What's disturbing is the correct spelling of some words.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Your Superior

"Just beasted it at the swimming pool: 5 goes on the slide, 6 bombs, 4 dives and an underwater handstand. #tothemax #fitness #getin #monstah! "

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

:confused:
    Most of it I can figure out, but the words I've 'embolded' are ones I just can't work out
    :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

coolhull wrote: »
    Most of it I can figure out, but the words I've 'embolded' are ones I just can't work out

Rats all around: I'm sick of ye
    Can't get the bit at the end though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

'Rats all around' and t'other part is saying they're two faced/dishonest. I think.
    Actually, maybe it's referring to turning your back on someone and they've done it a couple of times?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

"Just beasted it at the swimming pool: 5 goes on the slide, 6 bombs, 4 dives and an underwater handstand. #tothemax #fitness #getin #monstah! "

That's kinda funny.

2baks.....

She is happy and loves her man. She is so behind him he has 2 backs as they each have each other's backs too...... It's scarily clever :)

Rats all around I'm sick of ye. And if you have a problem or something to say, please come here and say it to my face. Because I'm not afraid of ye. Run to the Gardai as that is all ye are good at.
    But you won'tmake a fool of my boyfriend I'll tell you that now. You and me together have each others backs. Love you babe .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

2backs?? Is that supposed to mean two faced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mallagio wrote: »
    " You know you love someone when you save their texts & re-read them when no one is watching ~ Marilyn Monroe - I so do this :D "

Dumb as f**k:rolleyes:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Two backs means no tits.

Where I come from anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Lisha wrote: »
    Rats all around I'm sick of ye. And if you have a problem or something to say, please come here and say it to my face. Because I'm not afraid of ye. Run to the Gardai as that is all ye are good at.
    But you won't make a fool of my boyfriend I'll tell you that now. You and me together have each others backs. Love you babe .

You are 'The Facebook Whisperer'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

2backs?? Is that supposed to mean two faced?

The two backed monster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

When we were in school there was a girl called 2 backs, because she was very flat chested.

Maybe this other lady has mini mammaries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

The beast with 2 backs>>Is from Othello

This girl is quoting Shakespeare

Edit: Act 1 Scene 1

BRABANTIO
    What profane wretch art thou?

IAGO
    I am one, sir, that comes to tell you your daughter
    and the Moor are now making the beast with two backs.

BRABANTIO
    Thou art a villain.

http://www.online-literature.com/shakespeare/othello/2/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

bjork wrote: »
    The beast with 2 backs>>Is from Othello

This girl is quoting Shakespeare

Edit: Act 1 Scene 1

BRABANTIO
    What profane wretch art thou?

IAGO
    I am one, sir, that comes to tell you your daughter
    and the Moor are now making the beast with two backs.

BRABANTIO
    Thou art a villain.

http://www.online-literature.com/shakespeare/othello/2/

So she's saying everyone is riding? Is this why she's annoyed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I doubt anyone with grammar like that is quoting Shakespeare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nib wrote: »

Maybe the person was cut in half in an industrial accident?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Lads sorry but like there is one thing I forgot and that is what the word 'marriage' actually mean I just looked it up. I'm sorry guys, but its redefining marriage that I am not in agreement with. So I am voting no like okay. Gays can get married abroad like so whatever

One of the lads wrote this WTF? And he has been campaigning for a yes vote up to this morning, and he has now deleted it all from his FB?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

spud82 wrote: »
    Lads sorry but like there is one thing I forgot and that is what the word 'marriage' actually mean I just looked it up. I'm sorry guys, but its redefining marriage that I am not in agreement with. So I am voting no like okay. Gays can get married abroad like so whatever

One of the lads wrote this WTF? And he has been campaigning for a yes vote up to this morning, and he has now deleted it all from his FB?

Spud there's no quotes there is this your own opinion? :D

What the feck did he think the marriage referendum was about?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

A fool and his opinion are easily parted - Marilyn Monroe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

razorblunt wrote: »
    Spud there's no quotes there is this your own opinion? :D

hahah not at all am campaigning for a YES vote. I unfriended him too can't be putting up with his stupidity

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement