Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

When he says his flmmly 'worked' to get him into Colage, I imagine his mother slept with the Dean of Mary I, while he sat on the front porch rocking back and forth with leg braces on.

Yo mama sure do care about your schoolin' son. Mmm mm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

most irritating one i saw lately was a tool i used to go to school at 1 in d morning he posted to his status "there was i lying all cosy in my bed almost asleep when i get this urge to drop to the floor and do pushups. i did 20 wrecked now but feels good" i was like wtf? stay in bed dont b such a knob and if you afe going to be that kind of knob why post it on here!!

What part of this is the annoying Facebook update and what part is your post? I can't separate the two

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Like if you wish this 5 year old girl didn't have cancer. Share if you hope she gets well soon. Ignore if you love cancer and hope she dies a slow, painful death.

Some idiot I'm friends with just shared this. Jesus wept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

WhiteRoses wrote: »

Jesus wept, I think I must be lucky cos I never see this **** and if I did I think I would be loading a gun I don't legally own. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

This pukefest greeted me this morning on my newsfeed from a couple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

iDave wrote: »
    This pukefest greeted me this morning on my newsfeed from a couple

After I read that, my penis decided to commit suicide. No amount of riding is worth making a tool of yourself like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I love this guy, he's my oldest friend

"Jambo" is "St James's" btw. I wouldn't be surprised if some people here know who this is. He should be in surgery now having it sewn back on, I'll let you know how he goes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I ignored it but not before I had cackled maniacally while drowning some kittens.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

seamus wrote: »
    I love this guy, he's my oldest friend

"Jambo" is "St James's" btw. I wouldn't be surprised if some people here know who this is. He should be in surgery now having it sewn back on, I'll let you know how he goes...

I'd thank this post but giving it a thumbs up seems inappropriate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm convinced that the original person who shares something like that is just on a mission to see how many gullible idiots they can lure in. Then with each passing "Like" and Share they get a little happier. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

starlings wrote: »
    I like "retarts" - dumb, slutty, and back-answering all in one. Bargain.

Just saw this in a comment: "from god no's were." :pac:
    Intentional or spelling mistake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭starlings

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Intentional or spelling mistake?

both; that person neither knows nor cares about spelling. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

coolhull wrote: »
    A belt of a baseball bat, a broken bottle in the face, a dropkick to the jaw ...because a child threw a snowball

"makes me blod boil"...Awwwh,bless her.

Are these women doing time in San Quinten prison or something?
    If not, then they should be.

To brighten up our faith in humanity, today we found out that Girl 1 is knocked up again. The poor kids dont have a chance :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I was a fan of cancer's earlier stuff. Too commercial these days. I prefer lesser known diseases with an edge now, like chagas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

To brighten up our faith in humanity, today we found out that Girl 1 is knocked up again. The poor kids dont have a chance :(

Next will be the count down to the birth and then 1 week with my baba, 1 week 1 day with my baba, love you crap, that's were I'm at now. I wonder will it continue until the child is 18? Watch this space :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

If anyone is ever stupid enough to marry me and have my children, and they start doing that shit, I promise to punch her in the face.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If anyone is ever stupid enough to marry me and have my children, and they start doing that shit, I promise to punch her in the face.

Wow that statement makes you sound Bipolar. Oh wait nevermind....

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

starlings wrote: »

both; that person neither knows nor cares about spelling. :)

Whats with people spelling the words "and all" as "anal" drives me mad! Example "we went shopping and had lunch anal" aarrgghh!

jojobeans wrote: »

Whats with people spelling the words "and all" as "anal" drives me mad! Example "we went shopping and had lunch anal" aarrgghh!
    Well I guess some people have a different way of eating. Maybe the doctor told her Nil by Mouth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Well I guess some people have a different way of eating. Maybe the doctor told her Nil by Mouth.

Maybe they're doing that alcohol tampon thingy... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

lol:))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

1 'CAUSE WE R CELTIC SUPPOTERS'

2 'Faitfull true and true'

1 'DEANO MA CUZ UP THE RA'

I hope they'll grow up and get sense in the next few years
    Sadly, I doubt it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭starlings

I haven't the heart to comment that Mental Health Awareness Week is actually in October. :o

Screen shot 2013-02-28 at 20.41.49.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭Paz-CCFC

I bet they'll be Rovers through and through when Linfield travel to Tallaght.

I feel a lot better now..

bhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/575025/243142.png

lol '' Thanks hun''

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

My gf is from the States and one of her friends recently 'checked in' thus: 'Visiting Mary X, can't believe it's been so long - at Davidson County Sheriff's Office'

She checked her mate in, in prison. I sh1t you not.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"Finding real friends isn't easy. I see so much fake in those I put faith into.. it sucks for you, that u will never get to know how amazing a friend you had. Enjoy your fake existence and the life you live"....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

A friend on facebook posted LAST WEEK

"Lost 3 pounds this week on the new diet, woohoo go me!!!"

NOBODY has commented or liked the status lol :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭mathproblem

A friend on facebook posted LAST WEEK

"Lost 3 pounds this week on the new diet, woohoo go me!!!"

NOBODY has commented or liked the status lol :P

that's sad, would you not be the first?? She must've rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way over the years that no one of her so called 'friends' would be generous enough to give her a simple pat on the back. Either that or she's a serial dieter & everyone's sick of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

that's sad, would you not be the first?? She must've rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way over the years that no one of her so called 'friends' would be generous enough to give her a simple pat on the back. Either that or she's a serial dieter & everyone's sick of it.

Its a weekly occurence, she also likes share that she spent too much money on make-up this week, she got a new car last month and the vet bills for the dog are huge....THIS GIRL DOESN'T WORK. I think people are just pissed off with her at this stage.

I just think the diet statuses are funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭mathproblem

Its a weekly occurence, she also likes share that she spent too much money on make-up this week, she got a new car last month and the vet bills for the dog are huge....THIS GIRL DOESN'T WORK. I think people are just pissed off with her at this stage.

I just think the diet statuses are funny

Fair enough, if she's earned herself that rep she dug her own grave.

I just see whenever a girl throws up a new profile pic there's like 64 likes & comments from all her friends - you wonder if half of them aren't having a bitch about it in real life. Of course any lad that comments has to be either gay or a creeper stalker.. or the OH doing his duty of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

My room mate went to the gym and left his facebook open for 2 hours so I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it. I didn't like everything and add loads of people cos it's boring. So I looked for people with the same name as him and messaged them with some rather provocative words (attached below)

It was blatantly obvious that it was a frape but I got a message off my room mate 2 days later saying
    just got this message "ur obviously a complete tic,my name is [SAME NAME AS ROOM MATE] and i live in dundrum dublin,my phone number is 08******** ,meet me anytime for a straightener u fkin fat dope"

i blame you!

My room mate went to the gym and left his facebook open for 2 hours so I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it. I didn't like everything and add loads of people cos it's boring. So I looked for people with the same name as him and messaged them with some rather provocative words (attached below)

It was blatantly obvious that it was a frape but I got a message off my room mate 2 days later saying

BAHAHAHA! :D

Just when I thought frapes were a dead art. :')

Bravo sir. Bravo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I still see the occasional stand-out frape. One great one I saw recently was a vicious rant about people on social welfare. Well, he claims it was a frape. But it was so poorly advised and cost him so many friends that I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Clever, if a bit evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Got fraped to hell a while ago. Rather than just doing the add people thing, a couple of mates changed my entire profile to loads of stereotypically gay stuff (interests and ambitions included entering Mr Gay Ireland, pride parades, etc, tv shows and music tastes edited to Queer eye, Will & Grace, Elton John, Barbara Streisand, liking well known gay bars, yada yada yada) and then added everyone they could find on the people you may know thing, so a few hundred people I kind of know or went to school with and stuff got friend requests and after accepting were presented with conclusive evidence that I had come out since we had last spoken.

On the one hand it's nice to know so many people I have met over the years are cool and open-minded people who would be cool about it if I ever turn out to be gay, on the other hand it would be nice to think that at least someone would be bloody surprised about it.

J0HN CENA 0f WWE suffered from a severe head injury after the match with UNDERTAKER. The fight match was BANNED on TV due to violence(BL00DIEST fight ever happen on WWE). Watch the original vide0 from WWE on h0w The bl00dy fight ends with Undertaker together with J0hn Cena. (f0r 18yrs & ab0ve) --> http://apps.facebook.com/[REDACTED]/

Seems legit. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

A girl I know from primary school just changed her profile pic to a picture of her 8 year old son sticking his middle finger up. Nice to see she's matured since then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Seems legit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, there's an actual friend of mine (we started school together 36 years ago) who reposts so much crap like that, that I've pretty much run out of replies. I've resorted to just replying with the relevant Snopes link. Strange thing is, he never mentions any of it when we meet up.

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Got fraped to hell a while ago. Rather than just doing the add people thing, a couple of mates changed my entire profile to loads of stereotypically gay stuff (interests and ambitions included entering Mr Gay Ireland, pride parades, etc, tv shows and music tastes edited to Queer eye, Will & Grace, Elton John, Barbara Streisand, liking well known gay bars, yada yada yada) and then added everyone they could find on the people you may know thing, so a few hundred people I kind of know or went to school with and stuff got friend requests and after accepting were presented with conclusive evidence that I had come out since we had last spoken.

On the one hand it's nice to know so many people I have met over the years are cool and open-minded people who would be cool about it if I ever turn out to be gay, on the other hand it would be nice to think that at least someone would be bloody surprised about it.
    Is your name Chandler?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

This day 32 years ago Bobby Sands started his Hunger Strike , Rest In Peace Bobby ♥

7 likes.

Fuck me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

This day 32 years ago Bobby Sands started his Hunger Strike , Rest In Peace Bobby ♥

7 likes.

Fuck me.

Chucky our law innit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I fraped my sisters account and arranged my fathers funeral.Think of the worst and funnest out comes of it because they all happened.

damagegt wrote: »
    I fraped my sisters account and arranged my fathers funeral. Think of the worst and funnest out comes of it because they all happened.
    Worst outcome - it's some sort of sick joke.

Funniest outcome - What the fcuk is wrong with you?. I don't share you're sense of humour and maybe this has gone over my head somewhat because it's late but why the fcuk would you do that? SERIOUSLY. Unless I have missed something, this means you pretended your father died???? How the hell can that have any funny consequences?

I fraped my sisters account and arranged my fathers funeral.Think of the worst and funnest out comes of it because they all happened.
    Is this for real? After posting my last reply I looked at your join date expecting to see something in the last few days. I honestly thought this must've been posted by a troll account. I don't want to believe that you would arrange your father's funeral through your sister's facebook. That's just too fcuked up. What the hell is wrong with you?????

Is this for real? After posting my last reply I looked at your join date expecting to see something in the last few days. I honestly thought this must've been posted by a troll account. I don't want to believe that you would arrange your father's funeral through your sister's facebook. That's just too fcuked up. What the hell is wrong with you?????
    ah dont be an ole stick in the mud.

I tried to see the funny side but I can't. I took a break from the computer before I wrote something that got me banned but I still can't hold back. You Sir, are a Cúnt.

banned

I tried to see the funny side but I can't. I took a break from the computer before I wrote something that got me banned but I still can't hold back. You Sir, are a Cúnt.
    well thats not very nice now is it ?

well thats not very nice now is it ?
    It wasn't meant to be :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement