Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Luxie

Oh sorry I forgot about the xxxss at the end.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    My ancestors were better than your ancestors :P

What a tactless thing to say. Hun

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Luxie wrote: »
    PM me if u want to talk hun.
    PM'ed ya dere a minnit ago hun. You cummin for vodka n red bll? my bast**d went ouh n never askd me. fck him

Asshole 1: "Havin a great nite out in X pub wit my bestie - with Asshole 2"

Asshole 2 then likes Asshole 1's status and comments: "Woohoo X town won't no wat hit it"

Asshole 1 likes Asshole 2's comment and then comments herself, spewing more indecipherable bullshít. Asshole 2 then comments again, and they both proceed to chat for what is, at this stage, 11 comments. They're sitting in a pub beside each other, phones in hand, basically texting one another. A great night, indeed. Assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

R U OK hun? :(

My ancestors were Normans not Huns actually, thank you very much.

• Advertisement

My ancestors were Normans not Huns actually, thank you very much.

Cee itz posh fookers loike deeze got de cuntry in the stay is in!

coolhull wrote: »
    PM'ed ya dere a minnit ago hun. You cummin for vodka n red bll? my bast**d went ouh n never askd me. fck him

On way. Evyone on stalkerbuke will find out waat a coont he iz!

good on ya hun. can ya pck up sum chps n curry soce on d way. I'd Eat a nuns arse thru a convent gate at d mo. Now I no how all dem skinny ppl felt durin d famin.... starvin.com

On way. Evyone on stalkerbuke will find out waat a coont he iz!

good on ya hun. can ya pck up sum chps n curry soce on d way. I'd Eat a nuns arse thru a convent gate at d mo. Now I no how all dem skinny ppl felt durin d famin....

starvin dot com

good on ya hun. can ya pck up sum chps n curry soce on d way. I'd Eat a nuns arse thru a convent gate at d mo. Now I no how all dem skinny ppl felt durin d famin....

starvin dot com

At least the bleeding sangers weren't stale in them days wha?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Clubsport

****ing sick of stupid attention seeking ***** posting grusome pics of children/animals for likes with the title each like is $10 donated.

This just popped up on my home page, Over 374,000 individuals have liked this picture in just over 24 hours!

Sad individuals using the misfortune of others to become Facebook famous.

Warning, Pic is not for the faint hearted!!
    https://m.facebook.com/#!/Official.Stephan?refid=28&_ft_=qid.5882018065164997517%3Amf_story_key.3843273866399051073

Clubsport wrote: »
    ****ing sick of stupid attention seeking ***** posting grusome pics of children/animals for likes with the title each like is $10 donated.

This just popped up on my home page, Over 374,000 individuals have liked this picture in just over 24 hours!

Sad individuals using the misfortune of others to become Facebook famous.

Warning, Pic is not for the faint hearted!!
    https://m.facebook.com/#!/Official.Stephan?refid=28&_ft_=qid.5882018065164997517%3Amf_story_key.3843273866399051073

Ha Ha! Good one! Ya caught me nicely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,147 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Ha Ha! Good one! Ya caught me nicely!

Erm... scroll down and its not so funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Am I the only person who doesn't post status's on FB?
    I just use fb to keep in touch with friends abroad etc

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

PM me if u want to talk hun.

Cht me bbz.xXxx

Quazzie wrote: »
    Erm... scroll down and its not so funny...

I don't get you... What you talkin' 'bout?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I don't get you... What you talkin' 'bout?

I saw it it was a horrific pic of an unwell baby :(
    Really sick that people will use s pic like that to boost their fb profile

Lisha wrote: »
    I saw it it was a horrific pic of an unwell baby :(
    Really sick that people will use s pic like that to boost their fb profile
    Must be just me. I keep getting my home page when I click the link. No sick babies.... But if there is a sick child, I don't want to have to look at it anyway. What good would a load of gawkers do for a sick child?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

"Lmao some people wud wanna get over the past. U made more a fool out of urself then me. #awkward"

" Whats happened sugar? xxx"

"Ill mail ya in a bit boo xxx"

"Is that the same person you were on about the other day??"

"Nopeeee lol ill ring ya x"

Die Die Die!!!!! burn em with fire before they reproduce.

This idiot #'s everything she posts on facebook.

She blocks people who slag her for doing it.
    Ive started putting twitter links under al her posts so its only time before Im blocked.

1 minute its "No one can put me down#lovinglife#imastupidwhore"

then a few minutes later is "why do people always put me down #hatelife#imstillastupidwhore"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Some little scumbag who stabbed a cop over 3 years ago is back on streets and just made a facebook account and the amount of people he has on his friends list in just over a week is ridiculous.I know FB friends doesn't really mean to much but still he stabbed a cop for ffs,if he's capable of doing that to a guard who's to say he wouldn't do it to anyone else.I wouldn't mind but some of the people he has on his friends list are anything but scumbags.:confused:
    I really don't know what the **** is wrong with people.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Festy wrote: »
    Some little scumbag who stabbed a cop over 3 years ago is back on streets and just made a facebook account and the amount of people he has on his friends list in just over a week is ridiculous.I know FB friends doesn't really mean to much but still he stabbed a cop for ffs,if he's capable of doing that to a guard who's to say he wouldn't do it to anyone else.I wouldn't mind but some of the people he has on his friends list are anything but scumbags.:confused:

They are probably afraid of being stabbed!

M5 wrote: »
    They are probably afraid of being stabbed!

True,perhaps it's out of fear,but still if that was me I wouldn't want to be associated with a POS like that in anyway.

BTW the guard he stabbed had to leave for a while,he was even afraid to venture outside his house for over a year after the incident the poor fellow.

"Shakes head"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

This is a bigger crime.

krudler wrote: »
    This is a bigger crime.

I know,but it makes it even more frightening imo.The guy is a nutter,if he can do that to a guard what's to stop him turning around and doing it to me or you,that's what really scary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

via /r/rage

eltgyxf.jpg

miralize wrote: »
    via /r/rage

eltgyxf.jpg

Some people shouldn't be let out of bed in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

miralize wrote: »
    via /r/rage

eltgyxf.jpg

Some people shouldn't be allowed to enter the gene pool

" Having an awful day "

You okay hun ???

Yeah Ill pm you...

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

" Having an awful day "

You okay hun ???

Yeah Ill pm you...

:rolleyes:

Can we change PM you to 'I'll PMS you'. Given the circumstances it makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

This rubbish again...

"I am going to Mexico for 22 months"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Tetra wrote: »
    This rubbish again...

"I am going to Mexico for 22 months"

Whats that all about??

Whats that all about??

"Ladies, it is that time of year again! It is time to raise awareness for Breast Cancer.
    Remember the status about our bra color or where we put our purse?? It made more people aware of the problem as it went viral on FB and made the news.
    Don't tell any MEN what the status means! Copy, and resend this message to all your girl friends, let's see if we can make it work like before, keep them guessing, let's see if we make the news!
    The idea is to use you birthdate, month and day only, no year!
    Write: "I am going to live in (see corresponding city for your BD month below) for (day of your BD) months and a happy face

Ex. if your BD was on February 14th, then
    " I am going to live in London for 14 months!!!!

January - Mexico
    February - London
    March - Miami
    April - Dominican Republic
    May - France
    June - St. Petersburg
    July - Austria
    August - Germany
    September - New York
    October - Amsterdam
    November - Las Vegas
    December - Colombia"
    Source(s):
    Breast Cancer forward!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

"Ladies, it is that time of year again! It is time to raise awareness for Breast Cancer.
    Remember the status about our bra color or where we put our purse?? It made more people aware of the problem as it went viral on FB and made the news.
    Don't tell any MEN what the status means! Copy, and resend this message to all your girl friends, let's see if we can make it work like before, keep them guessing, let's see if we make the news!
    Write: "I am going to live in (see corresponding city for your BD month below) for (day of your BD) months and a happy face

January - Mexico
    February - London
    March - Miami
    May - France
    June - St. Petersburg
    July - Austria
    August - Germany
    September - New York
    October - Amsterdam
    November - Las Vegas
    December - Colombia"
    Source(s):
    Breast Cancer forward!"

That whole 'purple/cherry' bollix made me pissed off enough all those months ago. If I see another one of them statuses it will be swiftly followed by a block. My thoughts are summarised by this and this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

"Yes you are going to ride me tonight!! And less of the attitude !"

This girl is a legend and has one lucky boyfriend lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

"Yes you are going to ride me tonight!! And less of the attitude !"

This girl is a legend and has one lucky boyfriend lol
    I hope she's not friends with her parents!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

January - Mexico
    February - London
    March - Miami
    May - France
    June - St. Petersburg
    July - Austria
    August - Germany
    September - New York
    October - Amsterdam
    November - Las Vegas
    December - Colombia"
    Source(s):
    Breast Cancer forward!"

Yes, lets raise awareness by being as cryptic as possible and then try to explain to people that yes you did say that but you arent moving. Did it actually go viral and make the news before? I remember hearing people say it is a stupid idea but never seen it from any of my friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

January - Mexico
    February - London
    March - Miami
    May - France
    June - St. Petersburg
    July - Austria
    August - Germany
    September - New York
    October - Amsterdam
    November - Las Vegas
    December - Colombia"
    Source(s):
    Breast Cancer forward!"

Trying to raise awareness by posting a bullsh1t status that nobody knows what its referring to, if you do this you're a fcuking moron.

One of my 'friends' posted last year that she was going to Mexico for 18 months. Like an eejit, I pm'ed her, wishing her luck and told her to be careful. It turned out to be one of the awareness thingies. I still feel like a fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

An update on my lesbian friend with the ex husband.

5hrs ago
    "Walking home from *insert estate*, lost my girl today but it's beautiful out"

3hrs ago
    "I hate liars and bullshytters, you don't want me, fine but you'll never make me feel like I'm not good enough"

3hrs ago
    "You know I fukking can't stand women, but there's plenty more of them out there"

3hrs ago
    "Going to sleep, maybe when I wake up the pain won't be as bad"

3hrs ago
    "My entire life is a shambles. My mother doesn't want to be there for me, my ex gurl didnt want me, I guess I'm just not good enough for anyone, I give up"

3hrs ago
    "I loved her the best I could but it wasn't enough. I'm a piece of **** apparently. Story of my life"

3hrs ago
    "Leaving town for a while, see what's out there for me"

29 mins
    "Walked around town for 3 hours and I came to the realisation that yeah I like someone to cuddle, but I love being able to do what I wanna do, I love bein single! I'm happiest that way right now and I know one day ill meet the one that's meant for me. And they'll love me for who I am and no matter what, they won't give up. I thought I had that but **** happens and people let you down and disappoint you. Thank you *tags two people* for making me see there's no point crying over someone who's not crying over you. - feeling excited"

God it's like I have my own real life Taylor swift :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

"some tins ppl do jus cos de tink dr Cul lik. DIRT!! and scarlet for ya u aint one bit funny. yr to hairy t be Carryn on lik da"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

One of my 'friends' posted last year that she was going to Mexico for 18 months. Like an eejit, I pm'ed her, wishing her luck and told her to be careful. It turned out to be one of the awareness thingies. I still feel like a fool

Look on the bright side, you now have an increased awareness of breast cancer! All thanks to the wonders of Facebook!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

"See meteor im going down tomorrow and im gonna smash my phone of someones face bunch ****ing twats learn how to run a business and **** of ripping people off"

Mother of 3. Great example being shown to her kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

How has this thread existed for so long without someone saying, "Hey! That's my status! :("

It's gonna happen.

Look on the bright side, you now have an increased awareness of breast cancer! All thanks to the wonders of Facebook!

I always had an awareness of cancer, suicide. bullying etc. How does "raising awareness" of an issue help anything? You're either aware of it or not. It's. not like it hasn't been mentioned before. And if someone has never heard of these issues, telling then you're going to Canada for 17 months is hardly going to help.

An update on my lesbian friend with the ex husband.

God it's like I have my own real life Taylor swift :)

Please, please keep posting her updates. They are gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Is Taylor Swift lesbionic?

Is Taylor Swift lesbionic?

I don't think so but her relationships seem to be set to hyperspeed like this woman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I always had an awareness of cancer, suicide. bullying etc. How does "raising awareness" of an issue help anything? You're either aware of it or not. It's. not like it hasn't been mentioned before. And if someone has never heard of these issues, telling then you're going to Canada for 17 months is hardly going to help.

Presumably what's going to happen is; somebody is going to see a cryptic status on Facebook, wish some woman luck on her travels, hilarity will ensue, then they'll tell him that it's really about raising awareness of cancer and he'll go "cancer you say? Why I'm pretty sure I've got a cure for that. I just wasn't aware it was that big of an issue"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

''Someone mail me, I'm so bored''

''Who's online? Wanna mail me?''

Can you not mail people yourself you attention seeking whore?

"MEH! I'm still ill, I'm on my period (that is not tmi. If it weren't for periods none of you all would be born) AND my ethernet cord crapped out on me. So I've been struggling with those 3 things for the past 2 days and let me tell you, I'd rather not be struggling with all 3 of those things all at the same stinkin time."

:(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement