Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Blackpool Shopping centre

Options
  • 13-04-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

hi guys.

Just wondering is there a city bus to Blackpool Shopping centre from Patrick Street and what bus eireann number is it.

thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Number 5. The 3 would drop you close enough to it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

The #5 that services CIT would not pass anywhere near Blackpool shopping centre, apparently there is a #5A that services Blackpool but I don't have any information on this. The #3 will bring you right past the shopping centre though, it goes from the riverside of Merchant's Quay shopping centre and is very reliable.. comes every 10 minutes or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

If you're will to walk a little bit you could get the no7 and get off around Dublin Hill or Spring Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

MissRetro wrote: »
    The #5 that services CIT would not pass anywhere near Blackpool shopping centre, apparently there is a #5A that services Blackpool but I don't have any information on this. The #3 will bring you right past the shopping centre though, it goes from the riverside of Merchant's Quay shopping centre and is very reliable.. comes every 10 minutes or so.

thanks missretro, and would the number three stop outside the centre, I often see a bus stop just before the filling station,

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

It's the #3 that stops by the filling station. It stops right outside Centra on the way back from Blackpool, but it passes it on the way there too.. I think it stops across the road but not definite on that bit, it shouldn't stop more than a few metres away from it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

#3 stops as close as you'll get - about 10 meters from the entrance where Soundstore is. That makes it handy for the other shops in the area (Maplins etc). Just make sure you get the #3 going in the right direction :) It goes from the riverside of Merchants Quay.

To catch it on the way back you'll need to cross the main road and cut through the petrol station, but it's not far.

Advertisement