Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fernando Torres

Options
  • 13-04-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

A few torres jokes for ye:

BREAKING NEWS: David Blaine's 40 day world record for doing nothing in a box has been broken by Fernando Torres.

I had a Fernando Torres weekend last weekend. It cost a fortune, lots of shots and I still didn't score!!

What's the difference between Heather Mills and Fernando Torres?
    Torres has two left feet.

Ceasefire in Libya, as the UN have sent in Fernando Torres - No shots reported so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

chasm wrote: »

What's the difference between Heather Mills and Fernando Torres?

One proved they were lying, one footed scumbag who screwed over a failing scouse icon of the past for money and the other married Paul McCartney??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭purehoor

Whats the difference between Fernando Torres & Heather Mills?

One's a one footed, lying, deceiving blonde c**t who'll do anything for money, the other was married to Sir Paul McCartney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Fernando-Torres-008.jpg

Who's laughing now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Pal wrote: »
    Fernando-Torres-008.jpg

Who's laughing now ?

I am! The jokes are still funny! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Six shots fired in London, all missed their intended target, police announce Fernando Torress has been taken in for questioning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭zyanya

- Mommy, mommy, the other boys at school call me Torres!

- and what do you do?

- nothing...

(sorry, it's just not so funny in English ^^,)

Advertisement