Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S11 World Cup

Options
  • 13-04-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭

I can't believe there isn't a thread for this already! :D

World cup is a lot more interesting in it's new format imo. Ireland are probably favourites with New Zealand this year. It would be great if we could finally win a world cup. The managers definitely deserve one after all the commitment they have put in. Ireland cruise through there first match, beating Kenya 97-0 and scoring 15 trys. Anyone have any players featuring in this world cup? My fullback plays for Kenya! lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Well I was looking on the offsite, spending more time there as I have more interest in national team since my U20 prospect became on U20!

good win and interesting discussion on the site about strategy! (I'll say no more) but we've an excellent chance this year if we can get to final in good health/energy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I think we're going to win it!
    I think they should do that plan that your talking about. (I won't go into detail here) I think it could work very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

ya it makes good reading and i hope they go all the way if they dont win it wont be in the semi we lose it

Ireland cruise through the knockouts and are in the first knockout stage against Namibia. I don't like the way some teams threw games so they could get into the bottom tier.

Ireland into the semi final of the world cup against the hosts. Things are looking good!

• Advertisement
Advertisement