Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part for Bosch Ice Maker (American Style FF)

• 13-04-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere online where I can get parts like the above cheaper than from Bosch themselves?

They tell me I need the whole Ice Making Unit at a cost of €140.00 where as its only a new Ice Cube tray that fits into the Ice making unit that I need.

The motor works find in the Ice Maker but why so bloody expensive for an Ice cube tray, why do I have to buy the whole unit !?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

You could try http://www.espares.co.uk I've used them for parts for all sorts of things over the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks Art - the part here is 117stg (about the same), why the flip don't Bosch let me buy just the tray and not the whole unit, the motor etc is perfect and works fine. grrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

vicwatson wrote: »
    Thanks Art - the part here is 117stg (about the same), why the flip don't Bosch let me buy just the tray and not the whole unit, the motor etc is perfect and works fine. grrrr

Quite! Rip off springs to mind.

Advertisement