Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tubridy Off To B.B.C

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

jimmynokia wrote: »
    He is off to the BBC again.
    Ryan Tubridy is heading back to @BBCRadio2 as a stand-in for @achrisevans: jrnl.to/Jmb3tm

They'll hardly keep him this time, will they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

They better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Maybe if we all bribed the BBC controller with money equivalent to the tv licence fee to keep him permeantely, then maybe, just maybe, he'll stay there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I'm sick of all this anti Tubridy crap. Seems to me we have a load of sheep in this country that have jumped on the bandwagon and decided to hate him because a bit of momentum was built up.

If he moves on the same keyboard warriors will be attacking whoever takes his place. But you could be sure none of the attackers would be capable of the job themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

woodoo wrote: »
    I'm sick of all this anti Tubridy crap. Seems to me we have a load of sheep in this country that have jumped on the bandwagon and decided to hate him because a bit of momentum was built up.

If he moves on the same keyboard warriors will be attacking whoever takes his place. But you could be sure none of the attackers would be capable of the job themselves.

So what. You don't have to be Jay Leno to know that Tubridy is a personality vacuum. Im baffled that he gets this work at the BBC tbh. But I imagine its a case of the Irish charm plus him doing a short stint only which makes it work for him. I don't hate the guy or anything, I don't give him too much thought! If I could get his salary for being a run of the mill big fish in a small pond, Id be a smug git too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

woodoo wrote: »

Not if he's replaced by Chuck Norris.

Advertisement