Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone did this walk? any good?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I've cycled it and it's flat. It is scenic. Ossary bridge is the one on the ring road.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Trail Kilkenny

Hi Bowlardo
    I work for Trail Kilkenny the company that set up and manages the walk. I'm obviously completely non-bias but I think its the nicest walk in the County. Full details of the walk can be found on our website here. We also have a smartphone app with a full interactive guide to the walk and others that can be downloaded from the website here or by searching for "trail Kilkenny" in the app store (iphone and Android available)
    If you add your e-mail address to the newsletter section of the website you will get an e-mail every 4-6 weeks with details on the Trail Kilkenny walks.
    We will be starting a bus service on the 30th of April from Kilkenny city to Bennettsbridge so that people can walk back to the city without the need to drop a car at either end. (full details on the website in the coming days)
    Regards
    Trail Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

Hi Bowlardo
    I work for Trail Kilkenny the company that set up and manages the walk. I'm obviously completely non-bias but I think its the nicest walk in the County. Full details of the walk can be found on our website here. We also have a smartphone app with a full interactive guide to the walk and others that can be downloaded from the website here or by searching for "trail Kilkenny" in the app store (iphone and Android available)
    If you add your e-mail address to the newsletter section of the website you will get an e-mail every 4-6 weeks with details on the Trail Kilkenny walks.
    We will be starting a bus service on the 30th of April from Kilkenny city to Bennettsbridge so that people can walk back to the city without the need to drop a car at either end. (full details on the website in the coming days)
    Regards
    Trail Kilkenny

I live near the start of the trail in KK and have used it many times - It is a fantastic ammenity. Any update on when the middle stage will be open? I understand there are some delays

Advertisement