Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry Study

• 14-04-2011 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm doing Higher Chemistry and I got a C2 in the mocks with not much study. I would really love to get a B so I'm really studying hard for it. Basically, my study plan is to do all the exam papers i can get my hands on and learn everything of them...do you think it would be possible to get a B just studying from exam papers as I find the book too bulky and useless.
    And also how do you guys study for chemistry? Would love to hear!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

you're definitatly goin the right way about it,best thing is to do past papers, but get a teacher to have a look at them for you to correct any errors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭luciemc

i summarised all the experiments.. literally wrote down an essential line or two about each by checking what came up in past papers and drew a rough little labelled diagram.. took a few hours but really really worthwhile! i always lose my marks on the section A questions.. i find all the chemicals so tough to remember!

other than that though nothing.. i do paper questions or read the book/make random notes in class cause we've finished the course!

Advertisement