Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Component Cables For Xbox 360 Slim?

• 14-04-2011 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

just wondering if its possible to get component cables for the 360 slim and if so were could i pick them up?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

just wondering if its possible to get component cables for the 360 slim and if so were could i pick them up?

Thanks!

I haven't upgraded to the 360 S yet but according to a little research, it has the same cables as the older 360 so you can have HDMI, AV cables and HD AV cables.

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-360/how-to/audio-video-devices/connect-xbox-360-console-tv.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

As for where to buy them, of the top of my head, probably Ebay is the cheapest. Just found this on Ebay. Would €6.20 including delivery stretch your budget? ;) Enjoy

http://cgi.ebay.ie/HD-COMPONENT-AV-VIDEO-TV-CABLE-MICROSOFT-XBOX-360-/230581791429?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cables_and_Adaptors&hash=item35afbeeac5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭cython

Any component cable for the original 360 should also work on the slim, as I had one from my original that I loaned to a friend when he first bought a slim and was relying on the crappy composite/scart cable (I had switched to using HDMI at this point). Can either buy them in Game/HMV/Gamestop, etc., second hand on adverts.ie or the like, or go to online retailers, be it ebay, or somewhere like Amazon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

cython wrote: »
    I had one from my original that I loaned to a friend when he first bought a slim and was relying on the crappy composite/scart cable (I had switched to using HDMI at this point).

Thanks again! I picked up my component cable on Adverts.ie and it's been working perfectly for the last 6 months. I think Gamestop do a range of own brand cables too.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FlapsOfDoom

thanks for all the replies. i wasn't aware the cables were the same. thanks for all the help lads:D

Advertisement