Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar powered charger

Options
  • 14-04-2011 4:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Can any1 help, im trying to find a specific battery pack for recharging your ipod/iphone/mobile/psp etc. I used to have a link for it saved on my computer but i had to wipe it a while ago because of poxy viruses :mad:

It was roughly around the size of an iphone (possibly bigger) bit thicker and had a circular green LED battery power indicator on it which was made up of 5/6 LED's sectioned into a circular shape. It is also available as a solar powered model aswel as mains which is the one im interested in. It came with a carry case and sum tips to fit your devices, many more could be purchased from the manufacturer to fit almost every device. Im not sure where i originally seen it and i no i found it online somewhere retailing for approx 50 €/£ (not sure which)..... also i think i remember something about once it was fully charged it contained enough power to fully charge a mobile phone 4 times or something like that??

Sorry my info is a bit vague but im struggling to remember anymore and i really want to find this thing and buy one so any help any1 can give is greatly appreciated!!

Comments

Advertisement