Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2011

Options

Comments

really enjoying this game, but i think im gonna fall asleep over half time:(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Fantastic.

Another terrific game.

Delighted.

Time to sleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Only watched the 2nd & 4th quarters, but totally worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

JET's 3 pointer was the biggest shot of this whole series!

I can see Miami choking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I think that was the first time all series long where it felt like Dallas was in control of the game. They seemed to have figured something out in Miami's defense. They shot well, but got a lot more good looks than they have in other games

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Woop, go dallas. Hope they can finish it off on Sunday now.

I can't wait for Monday Morning. I actually think that even if Dallas don't win game 6 that they could definitely win a game 7 in Miami since they've shown that they can overcome some pretty serious deficits in hostile environments. They've also done a great job of putting teams away in these playoffs and I don't see them handing Game 6 to Miami the same way that the Celtics wasted Game 6 against the Lakers.

That being said, Miami's been the better team for the vast majority of this series and lost a couple of games that they had no business losing. I think this series is a coin flip right now, despite Dallas' 3-2 advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Sea Devils wrote: »
    I can't wait for Monday Morning. I actually think that even if Dallas don't win game 6 that they could definitely win a game 7 in Miami since they've shown that they can overcome some pretty serious deficits in hostile environments. They've also done a great job of putting teams away in these playoffs and I don't see them handing Game 6 to Miami the same way that the Celtics wasted Game 6 against the Lakers.

That being said, Miami's been the better team for the vast majority of this series and lost a couple of games that they had no business losing. I think this series is a coin flip right now, despite Dallas' 3-2 advantage.

Yea, I definitely think its all up in the air, Miami should be in the driving seat but for some reason they are behind. Can't take that away from Dallas though, its been a strange series, With two games left you would think Dallas should take one the way it has being going but who knows. Can't freaken wait for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Just lost a lot of respect for Wade after watching him and LeBron mock Dirk about being sick and choking, just pure arrogant crap. Leave that **** back in the hood, just tasteless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Think the Mavs need to close it out tonight as it's quite the rare occurrence for a road team to win a game 7. Only done twice in the past 40 odd years. But as mentioned it's a strange series and Dallas have showed great resilience down the stretch. Should be a great game later. Strange to see Miami open up as favorites by an extra bucket as they did in the previous home games.

• Advertisement

I started off wanting Miami to win but as the series has gone on I've been warming to Dallas and would like to see them win it, hopefully not tonight though as I don't want the season to end just yet :)
    Just lost a lot of respect for Wade after watching him and LeBron mock Dirk about being sick and choking, just pure arrogant crap. Leave that **** back in the hood, just tasteless.

What's all this about? :eek:

Paully D wrote: »
    What's all this about? :eek:

Very poor stuff from them. It'd suit LeBron better to actually wake up and play well in one of these games! Really hope Dallas win it now!

Cant wait for the game tonight!

Don't forget the game starts at 1.00AM tonight and not 2.00AM like the other games in the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

anyone got any links

anyone got any links

Myp2p.eu or atdhe.ws are probably your best bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

thanks what bets are people liking for tonight,Personally iv gone for heat minus 2.5 at ht,mavs plus 5 and dirk to outscore lebron

anyone got any links

http://nowwatchtv.blogspot.com/2011/01/watch-espn-uk-live-stream-espn-uk-hd_26.html

If you don't like the quality of the above one just change to ABC on the left hand side of the screen!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Think this is the Mavs chance to win it; if they lose this don't see them winning game 7.
    Been a great series. Hopefully a great game tonight.
    James needs to attack and look to score early. If he does so, he could ensure the Heat build up an insurmountable lead going into the 4th quarter; and even if it goes down to the wire, it'll be much easier for him to score if he's already established a rhythm.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

Lebron started well..9 from 14 points for the heat..he looks up for it this time!

• Advertisement

I'm not sure if falling in love with his jumper is a good long term plan in this game, but this is the first time Lebron's tried taking a game by the balls :p

Very impressed with the fact that Dallas is weathering this storm so far.

Stevenson is on point from down town!

Stevenson on fire from outside. Some huge difference in bench points. Mavs +18. This trend continues and they're in prime position to end this tonight. Hope Miami bottle it.

:eek:

I think Dallas makes more passes per possession than any team in the league. Incredible ball movement.

Miami with a great run there to go back ahead :(

It's all kicking off now!

There was absolutely nothing in it but a bit of pushing. If the heat win this, and i'm beginning to think they will, i can only presume there won't be any reprecussions/suspensions that would affect game 7.
    Don't like Stern, but he's not dumb.

Nowitzki needs to hit a f*cking shot or two if the Mavs are to have a hope of winning this. He's playing like ****e. The Mavs are carrying him at the moment.

Strange game so far. Both teams taking turns going asleep. And what's up with Dirk? He shot better with tighter D on him while sick in previous games. Still the Mavs find themselves 2 up.

• Advertisement

If Dirk woke up then Dallas would have been out of sight by now!

Advertisement