Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

possible lost dog?!?!

Options
  • 14-04-2011 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Girlfriend was out walking the dog this morning and came across a King Charles Pup that looked like it may have been
    abandoned or possibly lost as it wasn't in very good condition.

It's a long shot i know but if anyone may know of a person that has recently lost a king Charles pup in the Blanchardstown area let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Did that dog have a kind of blue collar on? With a kind of triangle shaped flap of cloth sticking out of it. If so, I think I saw it wondering around over in Littlepace on Monday/Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭susiewoosie

I know its not related to the dog ye mentioned,

But I saw a brown boxer dog running amok down at the Anglers Rest this morning around 8.30 - he looked pretty lost.

I had a quick look at the lost/found animal websites but no-one reported it missing,

He was waddling in the direction of the strawberry beds/Lucan

Advertisement