Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping to O2 Business Plan

Options
  • 14-04-2011 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello all,

I'm switching over to a business plan with O2 so that I can put my bills through my business and have just been advised that I should use my Gold upgrade beforehand as it will be lost when I move plans. I already have an iPhone 4 and was holding out until the iPhone 5 arrives in the summer before upgrading but now it seems that I won't be able to do that. I either stay on an individual plan until the iPhone 5 comes out and don't put my bills through the business, or change over to business plan and lose Gold upgrade.

Am I missing something here? Has anyone else had experience of this?

Thanks for reading ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Smartphone Republic

Hey Agent, if you were to change your price plan now you would loose your upgrade as technically you are re-contracting therefore starting a new term. If you take your upgrade now or when/if the iPhone 5 comes out you can then change your price plan to a business plan. You could also merge your landline(if you have any) as O2 are now doing fixed line, mobile and fixed on same bill and have pretty good price plans.

Advertisement