Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Exams 2011

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

One more exam, finally, at 12. Then officially I become unemployed. Something to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

One more exam, finally, at 12. Then officially I become unemployed. Something to look forward to.

Fcuk that.

I finished my exams wednesday evening, but had to work the next morning!

On another note, won't be back in UCD for 17 or 18 months!!!! :D

Fcuk that.

I finished my exams wednesday evening, but had to work the next morning!

On another note, won't be back in UCD for 17 or 18 months!!!! :D

A proper job or a part-time college job? I still have my part-time job, I suppose :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

A proper job or a part-time college job? I still have my part-time job, I suppose :(

Ah no, part time. Full time for the summer though, hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

GobBass wrote: »
    How about your last exam as an undergraduate? (pending a load of crap of course!) :D
    :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

My exams were awful, had to do 8 of them - 3 repeats due to illness at Christmas. 5 exams in 4 days and tomorrow last exam - at 6pm :confused:

Lucet wrote: »
    My exams were awful, had to do 8 of them - 3 repeats due to illness at Christmas. 5 exams in 4 days and tomorrow last exam - at 6pm :confused:

I don't envy you; cracking into a bottle of Brahma here with iTunes blaring full blast, Leinster game on tv and stupid Memes to entertain me before I head out for predrinks!
    fa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    :confused:

I meant me of course. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

aaaaaaaand I'm outta here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Finished!! That was a long ten days but I'm finished first year!!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

Done and dusted; That 3 years went far too quickly...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Had my final exam in the final slot on the final day :P. Thought it was nice he got us to applaud the exam organisers though, considering everything went so smoothly this year.

And now I'M FREE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭JonB

I can't believe it has being 3 years already. Nice to be finished exams. I was looking forward to the break. As I have two weeks off before I start working. So its Sunday now and I am already bored. :rolleyes:
    Good luck all when the results come out!

Advertisement