Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ball Tickets

Options
  • 14-04-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I know UCD Ball tickets are on sale in the SU shop from 12, however, I am unable to make it to UCd today... Can they be purchased on-line??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Looks like they cant.

From the UCD Ball 2011 facebook page:
    Tickets (€39.99) on sale April 14th (THIS THURSDAY) @ 12pm

UCD Ball 2011 tickets on sale @ 12pm tomorrow @ the LIBRARY SHOP ONLY. LIMITED online tickets for students who can't make it in (placement) Monday @ 1pm on www.UCDEnts.com
    Student card required

Maximum 2 tickets per person

Edit: Actually, I think that's this coming Monday that they are online for placement people. Maybe you could try and convince them that you are on placement...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Someone just posted up on their facebook page that they were able to purchase tickets online, had a look and it seems like you can.

I'd act fast if you want to get them, becasue if its a mistake it'll be taken down soon.

http://www.ucdents.com/events/view/53/

Edit: sorry, says its sold out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Will there still be tickets left in the SU for tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

kev9100 wrote: »
    Will there still be tickets left in the SU for tomorrow?

Highly doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

They sent the email at 12.47 to say it was on sale at 13.00

I don't mind because I wasn't going but I'd say a few people were caught out. Defintely wouldn't splash out €40 for an event that you dont know who any of the acts are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement