Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy KWA USP?

• 14-04-2011 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

I was looking for the non compact version but cant seem to find any retailers in Ireland that stocks them. Any ideas where I might pick one up?

Any if you've any experience with a KWA USP .45, let me know!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

AirsoftEire seem to have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I saw that alright but that is KSC. I've heard people recommend the KWA over the KSC but I'm not sure what to go for. I did a quick search on the forums and everyone seems to have a USP Compact! I'd prefer the normal version myself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

KWA is KSC, the difference in name has to do with trademarks and importing into Japan I believe.

sliabh wrote: »
    KWA is KSC, the difference in name has to do with trademarks and importing into Japan I believe.

I did not realise that. It makes me wonder then why there is such a large price difference between the KWC USP full size you linked and the KWA USP Compact. An extra €75 for markings and the longer barrel? Has to be something more to it surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Had a KWA USP (full) before,
    I duno if theres a new one or anything but mine didn't have a hop-up!
    Performed very nice but the trigger did break soon after aswell...
    Just my 2 dolla!
    xXx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Yeah the safety broke on mine when I got it from Airsoft Eire plus its no longer in stock from the link above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

VonLuck wrote: »
    I did not realise that. It makes me wonder then why there is such a large price difference between the KWC USP full size you linked and the KWA USP Compact. An extra €75 for markings and the longer barrel? Has to be something more to it surely?

The KSC is probably the System 7 version - it's a much more efficient gas system, and tends to cost more.

Shiva wrote: »
    The KSC is probably the System 7 version - it's a much more efficient gas system, and tends to cost more.

They both say System 7 in the description. Finding it hard to decide what to go for seeing as they are essentially the same guns but a large price difference...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

As I understand it, the KSC ones carry trades, the KWA ones do not. I have a KSC USP Compact (older, not System 7), and have owned it since 2007 and it ain't going anywhere.

If you can get your hands on a pre-Umarex-defacement USP with trades, I would suggest you do so

Advertisement