Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband delivery time?

Options
  • 14-04-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up for a new eircom line and broadband package to replace my existing wireless provider. The line is active for calls, etc but I couldn't find anything on how long it would take for the dsl to become active. I've received 2 emails from eircom confirming the account details etc but again nothing about the broadband service.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

BrianjG wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up for a new eircom line and broadband package to replace my existing wireless provider. The line is active for calls, etc but I couldn't find anything on how long it would take for the dsl to become active. I've received 2 emails from eircom confirming the account details etc but again nothing about the broadband service.

Thanks.

Hi BrianjG
    if you PM me your line details I can get this info for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

Thanks Tony. PM Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

BrianjG wrote: »
    Thanks Tony. PM Sent.

Hi BrianjG
    have PM'd you the info you requested.
    Tony

Advertisement