Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

call out doctor dublin 3 area...?

Options
  • 14-04-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

is there a call out doctor service for dublin 3 area my own doctor doesn't do call outs and i wont get an appointment till tomorrow but i might be better then but very sick since last night.
    i thought i could cope but i cant im in bits i need something to help try'd making it the pharmacy earlier but i couldn't get as far as the corner.
    does anyone know of a call out service...?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

D-doc?

1850 22 44 77

I think they might only do it from the evenings till morning times though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is d doc but it doesnt operate til 6pm. 1850 22 44 77 is the number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

thanks ill give them a try and see what they say and try hold out till later if thats the case

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Sure list your symptoms, we probably have the combined medical knowledge of a doctor here. And if we steer you wrong, sue boards.ie.

I suggest having a gaviscon and a lemsip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Yillan wrote: »
    Sure list your symptoms, we probably have the combined medical knowledge of a doctor here. And if we steer you wrong, sue boards.ie.

I suggest having a gaviscon and a lemsip.

giving medical advise is not allowed here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

I figured it mightn't be.

Don't do what I said OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

spider_pig wrote: »
    thanks ill give them a try and see what they say and try hold out till later if thats the case

Just be aware that you could literally be waiting hours for them to call out, I called them at 8.20pm one night and they didn't arrive until 3am. They prioritize cases.

Advertisement