Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scofflaw banned me(again).

Options
  • 14-04-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Pretty self evident from title. When asked why he explained I was being provocative. I called the union jack a butchers apron.

I sent him a pm. Told me I was banned prior for a week so now it's two weeks. However when I informed him of the information that I was banned for 1 DAY, so by his maths it should be 2 days,he cast aside this and is digging his heels in.

A threat of permanent expulsion hangs over me, while he seems to make up the rules as he goes along. Quite evidently anti republican and acts accordingly.

Would hope for a quickish reply.

Thks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

If you can't see why calling the union jack a butcher's apron would be a problem on the Politics forum then really I cannot help you.

Advertisement