Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maritana Gate

• 14-04-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anybody knows what these appartments are like?I've heard conflicting reports with regard safety etc. Is there anybody here who may have lived there/knows somebody who lives there who has any advice on moving there. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Mr.Shabby wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anybody knows what these appartments are like?I've heard conflicting reports with regard safety etc. Is there anybody here who may have lived there/knows somebody who lives there who has any advice on moving there. Thanks.

Very mixed group of people in there from what I hear. I'd say it would be fine in general. Go in and look at the state of the hallways and lifts -- should give you an idea of how well taken care of the place is and how rowdy the residents are.

It's a nice part of town to live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

I hear it has a wicked problem with dampness.

Advertisement