Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate HELP needed, confused with Ryanair

Options
  • 14-04-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been discussed before but Ive tried to find it but couldn't.

I really need answers with baggage problems with Ryanair.
    My friends and I have booked a holiday for the end of May but we had planned to just bring cabin baggage, now we have changed our minds and want to bring a suitcase each (no more than 15kg).

The questions are how do we go about it and what are the charges?

I keep getting different answers.
    Ive been told that because we booked online without saying we're bringing a suitcase, we will be charged extra to bring a suitcase.

I presume we go to "Manage my booking" on the website but what are the charges?
    Another friend just told me she was fined 70euro for her 15kg suitcase at the airport. That has freaked me out.
    I cannot afford that.

Then we've seen that its only 35euro for a 15kg suitcase if you do it online.

Does anybody know which it is? I would ring Ryanair only the call costs 95cent per minute!!!

Id really appreciate any advice/answers. Thank you.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement