Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Previous lotto draws

• 14-04-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a set of lotto numbers in my phone but have not done them for a few years. Is there any way I can check if they have ever come up .....even some of them. Is there a database of all historical lotto draws somewhere online/ TIA
    John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Go to lotto.ie and click on prizes and results. On the right hand side of the screen there is a section for checking your numbers use the pull down menu to select lotto or euromillions etc. You can check just for the last few draws or all draws. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Why would you want to do this to yourself, no good can come from it tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Walker34

If I have not won anything then its good news......iv saved myself around 500/year for 10 years. If I have won then................b*****!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Joekers

Ye my dad did lotto numbers when it first came out he stopped doing it around 1998 found the numbers a couple of weeks ago he use to do 5 lines turns out that out of thoses 5 lines between 99 and 04 he would have got 5 numbers up on three seperate occasions and turns out the number he was missing on each of the times was 3 :eek:

so lets say my dad played 6 23 25 26 28 38 if he had replaced his first number with 3 he would have won the lotto 3 times.

Suffice to say has started doing it again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Walker34 wrote: »
    If I have not won anything then its good news......iv saved myself around 500/year for 10 years. If I have won then................b*****!

Did you buy anything nice with the €5000 you saved

• Advertisement

Nah! just the usual junk.

Is there a database of all the lotto draws since it started anywhere online.?

That has to have been as scary as getting the results of the leaving.........and the good news is that I would not have won! I would have one one prize of €673 and loads of €5/15 totaling about €820 since 1994. A good result all in all.......Warren Buffet would be proud. Think I might start doing it now though.

Advertisement