Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making a walkway-advice pls

Options
  • 14-04-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

looking for advice. i need to put a little walkway giving access to another part of the garden from the back of the garage. i have the area dug out.its approx 5 foot long and 3 foot wide. i have gravel chippings here and would love to use them. wondering if i could lay a refuse sack on the ground, pin it down and then lay the chippings?
    it would be great if that would work and i could do it this evening, cos if not i wont be able to get to the hardware or garden centre til the middle of next week
    advice please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Make sure grass weeds does not grow, under through the chippings

Buy a landscaping fabric, (porus) which will let water drain and inhibit growth. Put chippings over fabric,

Advertisement