Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 niallers

2 guys urgently needed to play tag rubgy in Corithinians (thursdays) for my squad this summer 2011. We are in the c league. we are playing out in renmore next monday and next thursday at 7.30 my email address is nialldempsey03@yahoo.com. thanks.bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

FYI : the start date in Corinthians has moved back a week.

Galway Corinthians RFC
    Corinthian Pk, Cloonaucauneen, Tuam Rd, Galway

IRFU Tag is played at Corinthians on Thursdays
    Season commences on May 19th and will continue for 10 weeks until
    Finals night taking place on Friday July 22nd

Team Registration: 495 EUROs

Club Website: www.galwaycorinthians.ie

Grades: Mixed Social B, C, D - [C & D grades are FULL]

Fixtures & Times will be posted nearer to season commencement

(notification will be made if any changes to dates, times)

I am looking for 2 women to play tag rubgy for my team in Corithinians this summer 2011 asap. My team is in the C league.My email address is nialldempsey03@yahoo.com

looking for 3 guys interested in playing tag rubgy in Corithinians this summer asap.My email address is nialldempsey03@yahoo.com .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Reg11

Hookers are training tonight in Claddagh at 7 need most of players there to improve again for tomorrows game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Reg11 wrote: »
    Hookers are training tonight in Claddagh at 7 need most of players there to improve again for tomorrows game!
    D'oh, only spotted this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Lensbaby89

Hey team, so we're now short two girls for Thursday nights match as Carmel has a wedding and Jacinta is away, if any of you know of any girls who are relatively sporty and willing to play Thursday get on to them to see if they're available.
    Anyone else following this thread who'd be interested in joining our team post here. Our next training session is this Wednesday night in the Claddagh at 7pm, even if you're a total beginner feel free to get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ShergarEB

Is Carmel going to play the rest of the games do u no???

ShergarEB wrote: »

I have no idea. I don't think much of the late notice, surely to God the wedding has been planned for more than 5 days. We're well left in the lurch now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Lensbaby89 wrote: »
    I have no idea. I don't think much of the late notice, surely to God the wedding has been planned for more than 5 days. We're well left in the lurch now.

wow, that's quite b!tchy.

I thought tag was suppose to be a bit of crack.

• Advertisement

Hey team, so we're now short two girls for Thursday nights match as Carmel has a wedding and Jacinta is away, if any of you know of any girls who are relatively sporty and willing to play Thursday get on to them to see if they're available.
    Anyone else following this thread who'd be interested in joining our team post here. Our next training session is this Wednesday night in the Claddagh at 7pm, even if you're a total beginner feel free to get in touch.

That makes it sound like it's just a one off.....

We actually need one girl permanently too.
    We had a drop out last week leaving us with four girls.
    Any girls interested?... won't even cost as it's already been paid for, there are still around 6 weeks left.
    ShergarEB wrote: »

Bit odd seeing someone join to ask about a specific player :confused:

Unless off course you're on the team, there is one player with the first initial being E :D

Well you can't play without three girls and we only have two now as one left permanently last week.

Maybe it's best not to comment on something you're not familiar with?

Stench Blossoms are you on our team?

Nope defo not..... no long term (boards)members bar myself and Malice are.
    Yourself and Reg are new members and the rest aren't on it at all afaik

Tag is a whole lot of craic when you have reliable team mates who will show up and not let the rest of the team down at short notice, Stench Blossoms you'd be as well not to comment on things that don't concern you, unless of course you are a member of our team which is why I ask, in which case bring your opinion to the next training session.

I was considering going down but after seeing the attitude you guys have I'm gonna pass.

I'll ask around and see if I can get a replacement.

I was considering going down but after seeing the attitude you guys have I'm gonna pass.

Oh no. Let me say on behalf of my team we're devastated by your loss.

Malice wrote: »
    I'll ask around and see if I can get a replacement.

Sound for that Malice, Eoin has sourced a girl he works with who I think has played before. We'll be back up and running in no time! :)

Oh no. Let me say on behalf of my team we're devastated by your loss.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Stench Blossom and Lensbaby, please keep thread on topic.
    No-one likes petty quarrelling on threads, thanks

Sound for that Malice, Eoin has sourced a girl he works with who I think has played before. We'll be back up and running in no time! :)
    Excellent. I've had no luck so far but that could just be down to people having a heavy Bank Holiday weekend.

biko wrote: »
    Stench Blossom and Lensbaby, please keep thread on topic.
    No-one likes petty quarrelling on threads, thanks

I was wondering when a mod would step in.

For anyone who is actually interested in playing for our team our next training session is this Wednesday at 7pm in the Claddagh, if you don't know where that is or have any questions please feel free to contact myself or Gilberto Eire.

I've got two females who might play with us. They will let me know tomorrow evening if they will make training.

Malice wrote: »
    I've got two females who might play with us. They will let me know tomorrow evening if they will make training.

Just need to watch the numbers as we can't have more then 12 on a night.
    We currently have four girls, and we need one with maybe another if previously mentioned girl doesn't come back again which is a strong possibility.

So that leaves one, maybe two places with three girls mentioned. Suppose it could be put to them that they may not be needed(or maybe the odd week) just we can't have a situation where we have too many and people from the group who paid are potentially left out on game night.

Just need to watch the numbers as we can't have more then 12 on a night.
    Somehow I don't think we'll have that problem. One of the girls has already cancelled on me and I haven't heard from the other so I'd imagine she's not going to bother either :mad:.

Fiddlesticks. That's bad news, well done for trying to get people though!

It looks like we won't have training tonight then as the only people coming are me, you, Vivienne and Reg.

Can't do a lot with just four so maybe we could arrive at Mary's early tomorrow evening and get in 40 minutes or so?

Ok so no training tonight, match is at 8.30 tomorrow, can we all try make it for 7.30 and get some training in before hand?

Also, can the people on here try and text the rest who aren't and get them to set up an account, texting everyone is breaking my heart. That's two evenings I've spent texting back and forth and nothing has come of it. I wouldn't mind if we got a training session out of it!

Fiddlesticks. That's bad news, well done for trying to get people though!

It looks like we won't have training tonight then as the only people coming are me, you, Vivienne and Reg.

Can't do a lot with just four so maybe we could arrive at Mary's early tomorrow evening and get in 40 minutes or so?
    Okay, no worries, see you all tomorrow!

• Advertisement

Hey team,

Training tonight at 7pm in Claddagh, spread the word!

LB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement