Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby 2011

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'll be there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Lensbaby89

Hey all,

For those who don't know, the match this Thursday is at 8.30.
    There'll also be celebratory or commiseration (depending on the outcome) drinks in my apartment after, it's right across from the Front Door and better than spending money you don't have in a pub!

BYOB and chat at match for directions, hope everyone can make it!

LB

Lensbaby89 wrote: »
    Hey all,

There'll also be celebratory or commiseration (depending on the outcome) drinks in my apartment after, it's right across from the Front Door and better than spending money you don't have in a pub!

LB

Was there any word back from CR or is she unofficially gone?.

Hey all,

LB
    Is this an open invitation to anyone who reads this thread or just those of us from the team? :pac:
    I've a work leaving do to head to (co-incidentally in the Front Door) so I'll have to give this a miss.

I also have a meeting at 8:30AM Friday morning banghead.gif

Malice wrote: »
    Is this an open invitation to anyone who reads this thread or just those of us from the team? :pac:
    I've a work leaving do to head to (co-incidentally in the Front Door) so I'll have to give this a miss.

I also have a meeting at 8:30AM Friday morning banghead.gif

Fiddlesticks. Well there'll be other nights anyway, and it's team only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

How's the team doing this year guys?

How's the team doing this year guys?
    Pretty good. I've managed to avoid going into work hungover on a Friday morning so far ;).

If you meant on the pitch then it's also going okay. We had a resounding win last week and a few narrow defeats in previous weeks. We did get hammered the first week but considering we were basically a team of complete strangers, many of whom hadn't played tag rugby before, that was to be expected.

Funnily enough, just like in Dangan we've got a twat of a ref who seems to have it in for us.

This is a direct link to our fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 niallers

Hi all I am looking for guys and girls asap that are interested in playing in a tag rubgy blitz in Corithinians in Galway on August 13th.bye

Hi all I am looking for guys and girls asap that are interested in playing in a tag rubgy blitz in Corithinians in Galway on August 13th. my email address is nialldempsey03@yahoo.com bye

• Advertisement

I'll play? How much? Just for the one night?

Hi Lensbaby89, niallers here I just wondering did you get my private message.thanks.bye.

Hi Lensbaby89, niallers here The blitz is not on the Itra website because the IRFU is doing it.Is there any chance can you send me on your email address and I can send you on the information about the blitz. thanks.bye.

Just bumping this to see if there is any interest in joining a team for an Autumn league running on Wednesdays from August 10th through to Sept 14th.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

Yeah, Ill play anyways if ye manage to get enuff people

Yeah, Ill play anyways if ye manage to get enuff people
    That's a good start. I'll put you on the list. Are you male or female?

That's a good start. I'll put you on the list. Are you male or female?

He's male I know him!!

Hey Malice I'm definitely up or playing, think Vivienne is trying to organise it a team, have you been speaking to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sp1kez

Hi Malice,

Do you have any more details on the league? Where do the games take place and who runs it? Apologies for the questions but I have a team who played out in Dangan for the spring and summer leagues and we are suffering tag withdrawal symptoms :-) Thanks!

Hey Malice I'm definitely up or playing, think Vivienne is trying to organise it a team, have you been speaking to her?
    Howdi, yep, this for the same team/league.
    sp1kez wrote: »
    Hi Malice,

Do you have any more details on the league? Where do the games take place and who runs it? Apologies for the questions but I have a team who played out in Dangan for the spring and summer leagues and we are suffering tag withdrawal symptoms :-) Thanks!
    I actually don't have that information :o All I know so far is that it runs on Wednesdays from August 10th through to Sept 14th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 sp1kez

No worries, a bit of google & guess work says its an ITRA league in St Mary's :-) See ye there hopefully! Cheers.

sp1kez wrote: »
    No worries, a bit of google & guess work says its an ITRA league in St Mary's :-) See ye there hopefully! Cheers.
    Sorry, I replied to a couple of PMs asking the same question and forgot to update this thread. As you said, it's being run in St. Marys through http://www.tagrugby.ie/
    We have missed the deadline to register a team specifically but there is a preset team called Ruckers & Lookers that we are going to register on instead. You can register via http://www.tagrugby.ie/Find-A-Team.aspx. Just select Galway and register. It'll cost €37.

If you do register then let me know so I can add you to the list of people that we know are definitely playing.

I got a message from the girl that's organising it just now and apparently they screwed up. It seems that Ruckers & Lookers team was filled since yesterday but the website wasn't updated. :mad:

I got a message from the girl that's organising it just now and apparently they screwed up. It seems that Ruckers & Lookers team was filled since yesterday but the website wasn't updated. :mad:

What I think happened was, they left one space for randomers, but a team came along and wanted it so they removed it.

Dag nab it!! So we can't play?? Are there any other leagues...? I'm having serious tag withdrawal symptoms here... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement