Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a case of cruelty?

• 14-04-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

First time posting on forum so hope this is the right place.

There is a dog in a house at the back of mine. The problem is the dog barks pretty much all day and night. I mean it barely ever stops. While its fairly annoying, I have become more concerned about the dogs welfare. I dont own any pets and wonder if this is normal or if maybe the dog is not being cared for properly. I can't see the dog where it is I can just hear him so I dont know what condition it is in. I think they have had the dog for a while but Ive only noticed it more now because I'm home more during the day.

Do you think this could be a case for animal cruelty? Apologies if this is a stupid question, I would just hate to think that the dog wasn't being looked after.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

Well providing the dog has food water and has shelter and the animal is healthy as in it does not need medical retreatment then it would not be a cruelty case it just sounds like the poor dog is bored and is doing is for attention but if you are worried there is no harm contacting the dspca hope the info helps

Advertisement