If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Fi with Wifi

Options
  • 14-04-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hello Richersounds. I want to get a HiFi that will allow me to stream music from internet radio stations and my PC. Philips MCI730 is one of the options - what else can you recommend ? Price range - up to 400 euro. thanks
    Also - I was thinking about sony cmt-mx750ni. are you going to have it in stock? Price in Irish stores compared to UK ones is terrific....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Marcin

The Philips MCi730 is a great sounding compact hifi system.
    Have you heard it in action yet? If not call into us and I'll happily demo it for you. Its pretty impressive.

We sell this for €299.99 but I'll offer one out to you for only €269.99 - bargain!

We also have the wall mountable MCi298 available, this is a great little system aswell but is better suited to smaller rooms were size is an issue, kitches, bedrooms etc

The MCi730 does have the edge in sound quality over it all so, thanks to better speakers and more powerful amp.

I have these in stock and ready to be wirelessly intergrated into a new home...

have a chat with the Richer guys as they may have alternatives to offer out

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

thanks for the quick reply i could have a look today, but i finish work at 7.. what are your business hours today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

Thank you Richersounds.ie/Philips/ THOMASI bought a mci730 hifi from you on Saturday, got better price ( as promised by Ashley), I'm happy now. If you are looking for an Internet radio with cd, and all that usb stuff - mci730 is good. i found some reviews on other forums, that buffering is very slow, and it takes long time to find internet station, but for me so far everything is working perfectly. Thank you Thomas, for answering all my questions :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.