Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 Suite

• 14-04-2011 6:47pm
    Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭

I have been in contact with the Sun Life Stadium and they are going to do up some pricing for me on a Suite for Mania 28. They just want a rough guide on how big a Suite will be needed. I know that nobody can commit 100% right now nor does anyone want to commit before the final pricing is given, but if you are interested, please post how many seats you would require.

I'd expect the pricing to be similar to Phoenix ($120-$150 each depending on numbers)...it includes all the extras such as private entrance etc.

For an idea of the view etc, go to http://seats3d.com/nfl/miami_dolphins/ - around the middle area as these are the larger Suites which I'm hoping I'll get enough people for!

I'll go first, 4 or 5 in my group.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Again I am hugely interested in this - and im hoping there will be about 3 guys with me!!

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Again I am hugely interested in this - and im hoping there will be about 3 guys with me!!

The Suites are great at Mania...in Phoenix, we were in before the gates opened for everyone else and we had our own WWE shop area. The Suite itself was amazing...drinks in the fridge, no long walk to find a toilet etc! The Suites in the Sun Life Stadium look cool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

Phoenix was fantastic! If I decide to go to Miami, you can definitely count me in bud :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Sounds good consider us in for 2 possibly 3

Any suite photos available?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

interesting,sounds nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Brolly wrote: »
    The Suites are great at Mania...in Phoenix, we were in before the gates opened for everyone else and we had our own WWE shop area. The Suite itself was amazing...drinks in the fridge, no long walk to find a toilet etc! The Suites in the Sun Life Stadium look cool too.

Drinks in the fridge?! it just gets better!! :D

Edit: Noob question here so apologies - but if we go for this suite that basically means that everything has to be ordered seperately yeah? Like there would be no point in going for a package because we would be double dipping -am I right?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

You are right. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

Sounds like a good idea. Since i'm buying everything separate next year i might be interested in this suite. I'f so their will be three of us so i will let you know in a couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 MOSESENERGY

Hi Andrew, hope your well.

Me and Darren are looking to do Mania again next year and would be interested in the suite again if you're still planning on getting one. Even though we had great seats this year (first tier, dead centre facing the hard camera) we enjoyed the experience of the suite in Phoenix more the previous year.

It does depend on one thing if I can make it. I and the wife are planning on starting a family but unfortunately we have to go down the IVF route. This means due to the timetable we have been giving she would be 7-8 months pregnant when Mania takes place and of course I wouldn't go away when she is that far on. This does mean also I couldn't give you a concrete answer till late September/early October to see if the treatment has been successful. Would this be a problem?

Cheer, Rob

Hi Andrew, hope your well.

Me and Darren are looking to do Mania again next year and would be interested in the suite again if you're still planning on getting one. Even though we had great seats this year (first tier, dead centre facing the hard camera) we enjoyed the experience of the suite in Phoenix more the previous year.

It does depend on one thing if I can make it. I and the wife are planning on starting a family but unfortunately we have to go down the IVF route. This means due to the timetable we have been giving she would be 7-8 months pregnant when Mania takes place and of course I wouldn't go away when she is that far on. This does mean also I couldn't give you a concrete answer till late September/early October to see if the treatment has been successful. Would this be a problem?

Cheer, Rob

Not a problem Rob. If I get the suite, which I probably will, it will be early October when I'm booking & paying etc. If I don't go for it, the sun life stadium said they can sort me out with a group booking of lower tier/premium level seats. Hope all goes well for you and your wife bud. I'll be in touch when I get more info from the stadium.

Andrew

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I might be interested in this. ATM it looks like we wont be going to BFG :( but my friend and his friend might be either going to WM or Lockdown next year so if we decide on WM this year you might be able to count 3 of us in.

I shall keep ye all posted

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mezzomix

I'm definitely interested in a suite, perhaps +1/+2. I'll be in the USA during October (Hell yes in a Cell). The sooner we get infos the better. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

Im interested in this seeming as I got shafted with the packages, 2 in my group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dstnatnunknwn

I would be interested! 3 people total!

I should have more info next month... as I said already, if I don't have enough for a Suite, they said they will offer me seats on the lower tier/premium level. If they are good seats, it will save buying in the general sale!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Myself and two of my mates are also interested in this!

Myself and two of my mates are also interested in this!

Wooooo Kildare gonna be representing WWWYKI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 MOSESENERGY

Brolly wrote: »
    Not a problem Rob. If I get the suite, which I probably will, it will be early October when I'm booking & paying etc. If I don't go for it, the sun life stadium said they can sort me out with a group booking of lower tier/premium level seats. Hope all goes well for you and your wife bud. I'll be in touch when I get more info from the stadium.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, the premium level seating sounds great if the suite isn't viable. Don't take this the wrong way but hopefully I won't be able to go if all goes to plan! Trust it to be the year of Cena vs Rock and in Miami.

Any update on the suite?

Advertisement