Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up North?: T-Mobile - Huawei E583C

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

The bigger question would be, can you get it unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

DC-Unlocker have it listed. Much like the E585, you can create/edit a new profile.

The only downside is the battery, not compatible with the other Huawei models or slot in battery chargers I've already acquired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dephics

jor el wrote: »
    The bigger question would be, can you get it unlocked?
    In fact we can get unlocked e583c compatible with most of Ireland operators . like http://www.e583c.co.uk/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Well, that's a scam site if I've ever seen one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

I was thinking about that but the e586 is just around the corner and it delivers 21mbps. Currently o2.ie has it, same as three in uk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

gzoladz, yeah, things move along.. I was mooching about eBay for the E586 and it retails unlocked and unbranded (Huawei logo on case) for less than buying it from Three.

Seems some other countries have to offer these devices 'open'.

Comes in the 3 Network black and a Huawei version with slightly curved face and a silver case.

Nice device.

Advertisement