Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Games Nights (April 2011 Edition)

Options
  • 14-04-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

[Sexy banner goes here - WIP!]

The first few weeks of the PS3 games nights have been going pretty well, so it's time to ramp it up a bit and add some more games to the mix.

The Games!

Monday: MAG
    Tuesday: BFBC2 and Gran Turismo 5
    Wednesday: Red Dead Redemption and Uncharted 2
    Thursday: MAG
    Friday: Co-op and Tournament night.
    Saturday: Killzone 3
    Sunday: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Dead Space 2

All nights start at 8 til late (usually 11 or so). Check this thread to find the PSN ID's of those participating, give feedback and suggest games.

Co-Op and Tournament night

On 'Co-Op and Tournament night' we'll be playing games like Portal 2, Resistance 2 and Uncharted 2, but I'd encourage people to drop in the thread and find someone to play any game with them. As Friday is new release day I think it makes more sense to have this day open as a free for all so that we'll play whatever game seems most popular that week. It'll also be a good day to play some PSN games together, like the newly released Diablo-clone Dungeon Hunter: Alliance.

As for tournaments, I'm open to any suggestions. I'd like to try a GT5 tournament, and I think Worms or Worms 2 Armageddon could be fun too.

High Score Challenge this month is Pac Man Championship Edition DX

I would really like to try a high score challenge for the month too, but it's hard to choose a game as I want to choose one that as many people as possible have it. I'm going to pick Pac Man: Championship Edition DX as it's on sale this month on the PSN store for €5. It's an absolutely cracking game so I'd recommend you pick it up. I'll have to reward the winner some how, like try my hand at making a nice signature image. If anyone has any other ideas for incentives to participate in the high score challenge, let me know!

Clans

I am the leader of the MAG and Killzone 3 clan. If you want in you need to leave your old clan and then send me a message on PSN (GothPunk) asking me for an invite. In the case of MAG I have made plenty of Boardsies officers so that means they can add you too if needs be.

Let's play some games! ^^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Didn't even see this posted. Looking forward to playing some co-op this month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Just spotted this also.

I really think all these should be in the Playstation forum (eddie shrugs)

Anyways good job so far.
    I will get Pac Man soon also but i fear my €5 will be wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

eddhorse wrote: »
    Just spotted this also.

I really think all these should be in the Playstation forum (eddie shrugs)

Anyways good job so far.
    I will get Pac Man soon also but i fear my €5 will be wasted.
    Download the trial and see if you like it. I did. Noo sure now if ill bother
    It was alright, but I dont think id play it that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Download the trial and see if you like it. I did. Noo sure now if ill bother
    It was alright, but I dont think id play it that much.

Yeah finished the trial in my first go, no lives lost so there is hope...

Probably end up like a few i've gotten on the PSN like calling all cars and rampage, cobwebs on them now...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Few good games of MAG tonight. Probably won't be playing BF:BC tomorrow and don't have GT5 either but count me in for some Uncharted 2 on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

i got most of those games so il be participating. add me EVIL-Knivil0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

I'd like the first Friday to either be Portal 2 or Resistance 2. Because...well you kinda get me.

Advertisement