Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising (Reference) on this Forum

• 14-04-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Whats the story with this lads/mods. I know we have the great http://www.adverts.ie/ and am thinking of giving 1:1 computer lessons mainly for adult beginners.

If I put the ad up on www.adverts.ie can I make any reference here by way of a link in my signature or bottom of my posts. Would be nice to flag it in some small way locally (here).

Or how about a sticky for personal services, oh jesus that sounds terrible, but you get my drift.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Only in your signature im afraid.

But please, PM the mods if you have any questions going forward or use the Boards.ie Feedback Forum. :)

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement