Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec - Junior Certificate 2011

Options
  • 14-04-2011 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I had my Home Ec Cookery last week! So any horror stories? Nightmares or tragedies! Or did it go swimmingly! What did ye do for your 15% project? :) I dont think there are any other threads like this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

ugh it was my worst cookery class ever :O
    first, during prep 2 of my eggs rolled off the table and smashed, but thankfully my teacher had spares :O
    Thennnn during the exam the handles fell off my rolling pin :O and i wasnt sure what to do, so i just pretended like nothing had happened hahaha XD
    then my scone mixture was too dry and i had no milk left so it was a bit of a mess up...and then i over cooked them.. lol but my muffins turned out fine XD lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It went terribly, absolutely terrible. I even managed to screw up my evaluation. I lost my head completely and told it like it was, 'they were bland'. Aaaaahhhh, why did I say that?? I don't even want to talk about the cooking itself. Mess, mess, mess. And I didn't get my wash-up done, bah.

I don't really care, it's only Home Ec. Going for a B now, (I was faintly hoping for an A before the exam) but wouldn't be too surprised with a C. Ah well.

I did childcare for my project, it was easy, I think I got near the full marks, and I did the bulk of it in one day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Brillaint! :D I'm REALLY bad at cookery,so I was so pleased I did so well :)

Advertisement