Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Xbox live trials?

Options
  • 14-04-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey everyone, I know this is a long shot and a bit pethetic but if anyone has any xbox trials it would be much appreciated, recently bought microsoft points to get something on the deal of the weeks section only to find out you have to be a gold member :/ and dont have the time orr money to be playing online much as the leaving cert is next month.
    so if anyone can help please let me know :)
    thanks a million :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Hey everyone, I know this is a long shot and a bit pethetic but if anyone has any xbox trials it would be much appreciated, recently bought microsoft points to get something on the deal of the weeks section only to find out you have to be a gold member :/ and dont have the time orr money to be playing online much as the leaving cert is next month.
    so if anyone can help please let me know :)
    thanks a million :)
    The 48 hr trials do not qualify you for the gold exclusive deals.
    You need a 1 month code or above and I doubt anyone is that generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hey bayray ill have to look through some game cases but any trials i have are yours think i should have a few 48 hours!! will pm u when i dig em out

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bayraymooney

The 48 hr trials do not qualify you for the gold exclusive deals.
    You need a 1 month code or above and I doubt anyone is that generous.

you sure? am pretty sure i used a 48 hour trial before to get a different game?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bayraymooney

hey bayray ill have to look through some game cases but any trials i have are yours think i should have a few 48 hours!! will pm u when i dig em out
    Thanks a million :) let me know if you find one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I speak from experience but don't let that hold you back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

+1.

48 hour trials definitely DO NOT let you access deals of the week/gold-exclusive offers

You need to buy at least a 1 month LIVE sub.

bayray if your stuck for cash to buy live i can give u a contact for a years live for either 25 or 30 euro dependingwhat humour he is in lol nice guy though he will look after you

Healium wrote: »
    +1.

48 hour trials definitely DO NOT let you access deals of the week/gold-exclusive offers

You need to buy at least a 1 month LIVE sub.
    +1 also remember when i had nil cash for a month last years plying silver live ZZZZZ BUT YEAH HEALIUM IS CORRECT YA CANT BUY GAMES ON OFFER WITH SILVER OR SHORT TERM SUB LIKE 24 HRS OR 48 HRS

Advertisement