Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big sale from cd wow

Options
  • 14-04-2011 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Was going to post this in bargain alerts but here is probably better suited here.

www.cdwow.ie are running a big promo on metal cds at the mo

Link

There are some quality albums from Cannibal Corpse,Marduk,Devildriver,Dream Theatre and lots more with prices starting from as little as 4.99 delivered.

Ive used this sit countless times and cant recommend them highly enough.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Cool site for cds but Ive ordered 2 vinyls off them with packaging that was sub-standard, so just be warned. Saint Vitus's Born too Late lp for €15 delivered though. As said though, great for cds, and cheap too (most of the time).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I stopped using CD Wow a few years ago after they repeatedly failed to deliver an order to my home address. Their customer service was very pleasant to deal with which was and still is unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I use them on and off, still find them an odd company, I've had 95% of the time no problem with them - but sometimes they are awkward to deal with, to be honest I've ordered more from the HongKong site than the Irish one and never had a problem with them.......also I got most of the Cannibal Corpse back catalog for under €4 from them, pricing changes so much with them......some decent stuff in the though OP.....I'll check Hong Kong and see if there's any better offers......when ordering from there I've gotten STOMP (distributors for stuff like Corpse, Whitechapel etc.... in that part of the world..) very cheap.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Thanks a million for that, metal CDs can be outrageously expensive from physical record shops. Got me some Deathstars :pac:

Joe_Dull wrote: »
    Got me some Deathstars :pac:
    Their CDs are all normal price on that site though aren't they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

CDWOW are quite good, but one thing I don't like about them is that they are like snails when it comes to delivery stuff. I bought the 'Night Eternal' digipac by Moonspell three years ago, and it was a fantastic purchase, and a major highlight for me of 2008.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

CDWOW are alright as long as you don't mind waiting for a delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Eh? Ive never waited more than a week for delivery...even the ones that say '7-10 days' take two weeks at most, that's quick if you ask me.

Malice wrote: »
    Their CDs are all normal price on that site though aren't they?

Well that's odd... I ordered Night Electric Night for 7 quid but it's disappeared from the website now! Maybe I got the last one.

Joe_Dull wrote: »
    Well that's odd... I ordered Night Electric Night for 7 quid but it's disappeared from the website now! Maybe I got the last one.
    Heh maybe! I just ran a search when I saw your post because I was curious if they had any new stuff released. I loved their older stuff but I found Night Electric Night a bit disappointing. I must dig it out and listen to it again though as I more or less dismissed it when I got it and haven't listened to it since.

• Advertisement

Malice wrote: »
    Heh maybe! I just ran a search when I saw your post because I was curious if they had any new stuff released. I loved their older stuff but I found Night Electric Night a bit disappointing. I must dig it out and listen to it again though as I more or less dismissed it when I got it and haven't listened to it since.

I saw them play support for Korn in 2008 and got a few songs which I've thoroughly enjoyed ever since! Cyanide, Blitzkrieg and a few others... simple but powerful tunes! Looking forward to hearing how their sound has progressed since then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

sale eh?....*tops up o2 card* :pac:

Advertisement