Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is John Creedon?

• 14-04-2011 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Where is John Creedon ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Retired hopefully.

Way too full of himself for this poster's liking.

Sarcastic lad who seems to think the listeners work for him instead of the other way round.

Made the best use of a very limited talent though, in fairness,not short or slim in the neck department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'd say he's probably just on holidays.. Duffy and Kenny are also off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Tapes

The show is still called the john creedon show but john creedon is no longer credited as the presenter of it on the rte website www.rte.ie/radio1/johncreedon he has been off the show for weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

I say good riddance, when I decided I wanted to be in Radio (a passing phase) he never replied to my email...

vector wrote: »
    I say good riddance, when I decided I wanted to be in Radio (a passing phase) he never replied to my email...

I am not in the least surprised.

fancies himself big time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I am not in the least surprised. fancies himself big time.

Not sure about that Flut, did he not have his wings seriously clipped when he was moved from his midday slot to late evening.. ?

yes, that is true, was moved to the graveyard shift,and was a thick as two short planks while he was there, but has slipped back into the early evening situation.

Have to say I always think he treats the listeners as irritants .

Like, either play the focking record or don't, no need for lectures Jonnie boy .

Tend to dislike thick f***ers who think the are God's gift.

No reflection on JC by the way, just generally speaking.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,134 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

I am not in the least surprised.

fancies himself big time.
    whatever you flutter, dont send him an email with queries, you get a rather snappy pfo reply, stating that he doesnt do requests and to contact ronan collins or maxi, i'm not sure that they are cathal coughlan fans.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

dvcireland wrote: »
    whatever you flutter, dont send him an email with queries, you get a rather snappy pfo reply, stating that he doesnt do requests and to contact ronan collins or maxi, i'm not sure that they are cathal coughlan fans.

Yep, thats what I gathered from his attitude.

Guy seems to think his listeners are an unnecessary intrusion.

News for you Schnozzle, thay aren't.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Tapes wrote: »
    Where is John Creedon ?

Drinking in Counihans and the Crane Lane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

God you're an angry lot. If you dont like him don't listen, but by the sounds of it you do.

he was on holidays, and clearly none of you have ever met him in person.

He doesnt reply to the emails, they go through the researcher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rossa morbeg

He doesnt reply to the emails, they go through the researcher.
    Why the f**k does John creedon have a researcher? Im glad i dont pay a tv licence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Whereabours does Mr C live? Cork?

Advertisement