Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish leaving cert honours 2011, hints/notes.

• 14-04-2011 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hey, repeating honours irish as i intend on doing the primary teaching. I had my oral last week which went very well, but would appreciate any help with the written. I have been getting grinds, while there are very good I find it hard to do extra work after my day job solooking for notes if possible.Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Princess25

I'm also in the same boat finding it very difficult. What aspects are you finding the toughest??

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭anfieldrd

Princess25 wrote: »
    I'm also in the same boat finding it very difficult. What aspects are you finding the toughest??

Well I think im ok for paper one. Then paper two, the prose and poetry really. What prose and poetry are you concentrating on? Thinking O Nollag na mban, an mhatair, maigdileana and an t-oilean for the poetry. Hopefull an abean og and c mac caba mayb for the prose.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 keeirs

irish is my worst subject but im staying in higher as i too want primary teaching, our teacher is telling us not by any means to leave out oiche nollaig na mban! if shes right now i dont know but lots of people on this are saying it too.. thats all i can help with sorry :(

Advertisement