Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nas in the Shadows - WTF!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

with all that the money he has to give kelis he has to make it somewhere:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

with all that the money he has to give kelis he has to make it somewhere:D

PrettyBoy wrote: »

get of me nuts chap will you, im gettin sick of you following me from thread to thread trying to cause arguments.

why did you take me of ignore? was it to argue with me?

your just a troll, stay on your game thread fanboy its the only the only knowledge you have on hip hop by the looks of things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

get of me nuts

Haha sorry 50 you're from Waterford mate, less of the gangsta slang :) All the aggressive gangsta rap you listen to must be confusing you :pac:

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Haha sorry 50 you're from Waterford mate, less of the gangsta slang :) All the aggressive gangsta rap you listen to must be confusing you :pac:

your a funny man id like to see if as brave in person as you are behind your computer, id probably doubt it though considering you have to get the gards after your ex girlfriend because you cant handle her stalking you but yet your stalking me on boards:D your the confused one.

get of me nuts how is that gangsta slang? we aint all silver spooners like yourself, you sound like a right stuck up little bi*ch on these boards.

why did you take me of ignore? why are you going around trolling threads that i post in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,896 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement