Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found in Castlebaldwin

Options
  • 15-04-2011 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anyone missing a black dog, a friend of mine found one in Castlebaldwin. It's a young very friendly dog, she's taking good care of it at the moment, but really wants to find the owner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

a picture might help......

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

I don't have one, will have to contact my friend, it's a young Collie/Lab mix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

The dog might be microchipped. Your friend should bring it to a vet to scan for a microchip.
    It might be worth putting it on local radio as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

rhonin wrote: »
    The dog might be microchipped. Your friend should bring it to a vet to scan for a microchip.
    It might be worth putting it on local radio as well.

He's not microchipped unfortunately, she put in on local radio and I gave her a list of websites to check for missing dogs, so she's going to check that out.

If she doesn't find the owner she has someone trustworthy who will take him so it's good to know that one way or the other he's going to be taken care of

Advertisement