Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Maynooth

Options
  • 15-04-2011 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

We are looking for a three-bedroomed property in Maynooth, preferable a house/bungalow. I need more information on areas such as Greenfield, availability of Primary Schools and above.

We know Maynooth and don't mind an older type house, i remember looking around Old Greenfield years ago and thought it was ok, can anyone offer any views. We're viewing on price really, but listen any information would be helpful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Old Greenfield would be considered the ... rougher ... part of Maynooth. Right next to it you've got Silkenvale - nice quiet estate. Across the road is Parklands - similar estate just bigger. Both are handy for the train and the primary schools.

There are 4 primary schools - Educate Together and the GaelScoil on the Celbridge Road, Girls NS at the top of the Main Street and Boys NS on Moyglare Road.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Greenfield estate(as opposed to old greenfield) is a nice quite area,it is mae up on Laurence Ave,Maynooth Park,Straffan Way, and I am not sure if there are more.
    Parklands and Rockfield are lovely. It all depends on your budget and if you are prepared to do cosmetic work and if you can put up with living near students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

old greenfield is a most delightful area. the houses are set in an idylic location. the people are very friendly and may even light you a fire as a welcome gift. the modern art that ligns the walls is very modern. all in all old greenfield is a beutiful estate set in a most beautiful backdrop of maynooth

Advertisement